High Pointe Unit 225
You will NOT be disappointed. High Pointe is a private gated resort, nestled between two presigious communities on 30-A, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. When you step inside our unit, you will be ready to relax and enjoy the beach. You will be sure to love the decor----fully remodeled kitchen, quartz throughout, two King size masters and one guest bedroom with two full size beds. The living room as well as poolside master bedroom has a brand new 65" smart TV. We also have upgraded cable, HIGH SPEED INTERNET, and a charging station in each bedroom and living room. Our unit is only steps to the pool area, and just a few more steps and you are on the beach. High Pointe is a family-oriented complex, and once you've arrived, you won't need a car because everything is right here for you...beach chairs, bike rental, Crabby Steve's, and more on site. HighPointe also has new handicapped beach access for those of us who have a little harder time navigating steps.
You can experience the upscale shops, restaurants and events of Rosemary and Alys Beach, all within a 5 minute walk. High Pointe is a tropical 15-acre paradise with family-friendly, tropical lagoon pool with with 6 cascading waterfalls, a hot tub, kiddie pool, shuffleboard courts, clay tennis courts, a golf/baseball net and numerous BBQ areas. Crabby Steve's, our gulf-front restaurant, is the only outside tiki bar/restaurant in the area. You can enjoy a delicious meal or ice cold beverage while taking in one of the famous 30-A sunsets!
What makes High Pointe so unique? Within a few minutes of arriving at High Pointe Resort, you will know what a gem you have found. Families riding bikes up and down 30-A, kids running to the pool, little ones playing on the playground, High Pointe owners and guests enjoying a bite at Crabby Steve's. It's easy to see why so many people choose this area. High Pointe is within walking proximity to some of 30-A's fabulous restaurants, boutique shops, and fun outdoor festivities!
Some of our favorite things to do when we visit the beach, besides playing on the sandy white beach, are to put the kids in the stroller and walk down to the Sugar Shak in Rosemary Beach for a sweet treat, walk across 30-A to view the local artwork or enjoy a nightly band, and stroll down to Alys Beach for dinner at George's. You will be amazed how close you are to everything!
How about a choice of foods within walking distance, with a stroller, that can please "any" palate.
- Charlie's Donut Shop (Bakery),
- Big Bad Breakfast (a new restaurant next to Rosemary Beach),
- La Cocina (Mexican, an award winning restaurant),
- Seacrest Sundries (American, Coffee Shop),
- George's in Alys Beach (upscale American fare, also award winning),
- Caliza Restaurant (Truly upscale, Contemporary, American, Seafood, connected to Alys Beach's exotic oasis pool)
- Paradis in Rosemary Beach (upscale dining at it's finest, American Cuisine amid wine-country decor),
- La Crema Tapas & Chocolate (Spanish, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options and of course desserts
- Edward's Fine Food & Wine (upscale dining, American, Seafood, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options),
- Shades Bar & Grill (American, in my opinion the best food around),
- Donut Hole, you may want to drive to, because it is across Hwy. 98, but less than a mile (this isn't just donuts folks, this is good eating from breakfast to dinner).
We love when our guests come back year after year. It is a destination place year-round. Rosemary and Alys Beach have phenomenal celebrations throughout Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday, with parades, tree lightings and more. Come see what 30-A living is all about.
Click now to reserve your dates.
Making memories and starting traditions,
Donna and David White
No Visitor Reviews Available