Sea La Vie
Sea La Vie is a spacious 4-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home, blending crisp, clean modern decor and the comfort of beach life! The entire family has plenty of room to spread out in this open-concept downstairs living area, which features inviting couches, dining for 8, a kitchen with a breakfast bar, and multiple French doors opening out to the spectacular, private pool area.
Guests rave about indoor-outdoor living, afternoon cocktails by the pool, comfortable seating all around! This 2-story home has multiple decks, is pet-friendly and guests can walk to the beach!
The downstairs also features a king master suite, great for those in your group who prefer to avoid the stairs. This bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in shower stall. The kitchen is well-equipped for the home chef, and has beautiful light granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A powder room for guests is located off the living area as well (separate from the master bathroom).
The upstairs portion of the house does not disappoint with privacy for all three bedrooms, three private decks, and three separate ensuite bathrooms! The king master suite is spacious and offers a double sink area in the bathroom, as well as a large walk-in shower stall and walk-in closet. The second bedroom also has a king bed, its own deck, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The third bedroom has twin bunk beds, as well as a twin trundle bed, so all the kids can be together! The ensuite bathroom has a bathtub/shower combo, which is great if you have any youngsters in the group. And yes, even the kid's room has its own deck!
Another added bonus of the upstairs area is the laundry room, which makes it easy to take care of all the family's beachwear and towels. Linens are 100% cotton. The towels are 18lb, 100% combed ring-spun cotton, and guests also enjoy full line of organic shampoos and soaps. Prepare to feel pampered in paradise!
The star of Sea La Vie is the beautiful private pool, which can be heated for guests for a fee ($210/week, $40/day). Plenty of seating makes this a welcoming area for the entire family, as kids can splash away in the pool and adults can enjoy a cold beverage while reclining poolside. A gas grill is an added bonus for the grill-master in your travel group, and the outdoor shower certainly comes in handy after a day at the beach!
Four FREE bikes are provided for guest use, along with 4 Tommy Bahamas backpack beach chairs and 2 umbrellas. Dogs are welcomed ($175/dog charge) so you may bring your fur babies with you! You can bike to the beach in 3 minutes, or walk in about 10. Guests enjoy walking to local shopping, coffee shops and restaurants, and taking advantage of all Rosemary Beach has to offer!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“The location was perfect! It was a short walk to the beach and a short walk to Barrett Square. We used the bikes everyday.” - Leila R.
“We adored everything about the house! The pool was EVERYTHING. What vacation dreams are made of.” - Gisele W.
“Very comfortable accommodations and having the pool and patio area were a big plus. Anytime we had a request about anything it was handled with a quick response. Would definitely request this house again!” - Cheri S.
“The pool area is large and relaxing with great chairs, it was our favorite spot at the house! We enjoyed breakfast by the pool and afternoon cocktails there, too.” - Penny J.
• Pet Friendly, Dogs ONLY, no cats
• 4 Bedrooms
• 4.5 Baths
• Private Pool with Lounging Area
• Large living room
• Great bunk room for kids
• Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
• Flat Screen SMART HDTV with Full High Definition Cable Package
• Bedroom 1 - King Bed with HDTV and HD Cable and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
• Powder Room
• Bedroom 2 - King guest suite with en-suite full bath, 48 inch Smart HDTV and Full HD Cable
• Bedroom 3 - King Master suite with en-suite full bath, 40 inch Smart HDTV and Full HD Cable
• Bedroom 4 - Bunk Beds with Full Sized Beds and Twin Trundle as well as Twin Bed, 40 inch Smart HDTV with Full HD Cable, en-suite full bath with Tub/Shower
• Washer and Dryer in Closet off 2nd Floor Hallway
POOL - HEATED BY REQUEST ($210/Week; $40/day for less than 7 night stays)
• Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
• Outdoor Gas Grill
• Outdoor shower
• 4 Bikes INCLUDED
• 4 Tommy Bahama Back Pack Beach Chairs
• 2 Tommy Bahama Umbrellas
Rates listed below DO NOT include housekeeping, taxes or damage insurance.
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
• Pet fee per dog is $175 (non-refundable)
• Pool Heating Fee is $40/day or $210/week
• Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, lost/damaged bikes or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $1,000 ($2000 during spring break).
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
*** 25lb weight limit for dogs (no cats allowed).
*Fitness center and tennis is an additional charge. Call for information.
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available