Where I Belong
30A Escapes presents... Where I Belong
- 5 Minute Walk to the Cabana Community Pool
- Newly Built with Lavish Decor
- Chef's Kitchen
- Step Outside the Building to Enjoy Boutique Shopping and Gourmet Cuisine
- Supplied With 3 Beach Cruiser Bikes
- Designated Parking Spot for 1 Vehicle
Upon arriving to Where I Belong in the Georgetown Building, your breath will be taken away by the modern and lavish interiors this BRAND NEW condo has to offer. With an open and spacious floor plan, wet bar, private balconies, and luxurious kitchen. Where I Belong makes for the ultimate entertaining experience. The Georgetown is Rosemary's newest building whose sleek finishes and luxury amenities will surely remind you each year Where you belong.
Centrally located in the heart of Rosemary Beach this three bedroom, three bath property can accommodate up to 8 people. Cozy up in the master bedroom furnished with a king size bed and a private balcony. Attached is an en suite with dual vanities, frame-less glass shower, and soaking tub. In the first guest bedroom you will keep snug in a queen size bed. Connected to this guest bedroom you will find another en suite equipped with a single vanity and a tub/shower combination. Relax in the second guest bedroom assembled with a queen size bed and a charming sitting area for two. Shared with the bunk area, the guest bathroom consists of a single vanity and a glass enclosed shower.
From Georgetown you will be able to hop on your three complimentary bikes and take a cruise to any of the four community pools Rosemary has to offer. Take a five minute walk to the beach and enjoy the sparkling emerald Gulf waters, or treat your self to the prominent shops and restaurants in Rosemary Beach.
If you're seeking to find a picturesque vacation, reserve your escape to 30A 'Where I Belong' today!
Rosemary Beach Community Overview:
- Beachside destination with Award Winning Architecture
- Racquet Club – one of the world’s top 75 tennis destinations
- Voted one of America’s most romantic small towns by CNN (2015)
- Multiple parks and common “greens” featuring playgrounds, a splash pad, a butterfly park, and secret boardwalks with tranquil fountains
- Fitness Center offering massage and Yoga
- Boutique shops and restaurants on-site
- Sugar white sands and Emerald waters – experience one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
- Four Resort Pools include... 1. Barbados Pool: gulf side, French West Indies style with vestibule fountain
2. Coquina Pool: gulf side, with negative edge overflow meant for lounging and relaxing
3. Sky Pool: park side, indoor, heated yearround, with radiant heated decking in winter
4. Cabana Pool: park side, “cabana style” with adjoining children’s pool and playground park
Important Thing to Know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS.
3) 3 complimentary bikes are provided with this home. Waiver must be signed before use of bikes is granted.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available