30A Escapes presents... 'Summer Bliss'
- Six Seater Golf Cart Included!
- Quick Bike Ride to Camp WaterColor (Lazy River)
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
Conveniently located in the Crossings District of the WaterColor Resort is 'Summer Bliss'. This charming home is located on Dragonfly Park with an easy 2 minute walk to Dragonfly Pool. Enjoy open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas. The kitchen has beautiful updated granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The convenient first-floor master has a king-size bed and a private bathroom with double sinks and a walk-in shower. There is also a half bath on the first floor beside the laundry room. Entertain the whole family on the spacious screened in back porch with ample seating.
Upstairs you will find three guest bedrooms, the first has two queen size beds, an en suite with two sinks and a glass enclosed shower, as well as access to a balcony. The balcony has a custom built porch swing as well as two chairs. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and a twin over twin bunk bed and flat screen TV. The third bedroom has a set of custom built in twin over twin bunks as well as a TV. There is a shared guest bathroom in the hall with a single sink and shower/tub combo. Additionally on the second floor you will find a second living space, perfect for game night!
Take a swim at the Dragonfly Pool or take a ride through WaterColor to one of the many pools and the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast! Book your stay at "Summer Bliss" today!
Award-Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018) Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014) 500-acre resort
- Community located along the Emerald Coast Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty,Emerald water and sugar white sands
- Experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water with Gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- On-site Fitness Center RUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District: The Beach Club Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available