Just a glance at the front of the Fish House lets you know your group is in for fun! The fish theme is carried throughout the exterior woodwork on the upper balcony, and the bright orange chairs on the front deck invite everyone to come on in and kick off the vacation!
With room to sleep 13 guests, this 2-story home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and everything you need to make family vacation memories that will last a lifetime!
The casual, comfortable open-concept floor plan for the living/dining area has plenty of seating, with couches, 5 barstools and a large dining table. Everyone can find their space, and enjoy visiting together, working on the computer, or gathering around the 60” Smart TV to watch a little Netflix!
The fully-equipped kitchen features granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances, and ample counter space and cooking supplies for your family chef to create culinary delights for the whole crew! The back porch is easily accessed from the living area, where guests can enjoy an outdoor dining table and gas grill!
The first floor also features a laundry area with full-sized stacked front loading machines, a powder room, and a king bedroom master suite. The ensuite bathroom features dual sinks and a walk-in shower stall.
Upstairs, at the top of the landing, you’ll see the bunk area with a twin bunk on top of a double bed. This floor also features a king master suite, with an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, a shower, and a soaking tub. The king suite also has its own balcony.
The queen bedroom and a third bedroom with two double beds share access to a lovely screened-in porch with chairs and a small table, perfect for reading or a drink in the afternoon! These bedrooms share a hall bath with a shower/tub combo.
Guests can take the tram or walk to the beach, making use of bikes provided with the house, as well as the sparkling 12,000 square foot resort-style pool which has several areas to enjoy and is family-friendly. We look forward to welcoming you to the Fish House, a fantastic home on Seacrest Beach for everyone to relax and enjoy!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“So glad to find a nice house that accepts pets that doesn't smell like pets! Everything you need to be comfortable is here. A big bonus is the bikes included in the rental. Walking distance to everything you need.” - Deborah J.
“We so enjoyed our time at Fish House. The area is in the perfect place, right by Rosemary and Alys beach for things to do and restaurants. The neighborhood pool is beautiful and the tram can take you to the beach or it's a short walk.” - Deborah Y.
“Air conditioning worked amazing. Nice to walk into a cold house after a hot bike ride. The Seacrest community offers a wonderful family vacation atmosphere, where you can bike everywhere. We recommend this house to anyone looking to have a fun family experience.” - Harlan M.
“The reservation process was smooth, the communication with the home management team was great and the house itself was wonderful. Located close to the community pool and Seacrest town square, just a short walk to the beach...our family could not have been more pleased.” - Bruce D.
“My two sons and their families met me at the Fish House in Seacrest for a week in March. Everyone had their own space and we had a great time. The teens loved being able to ride bikes everywhere and the moms rented three-wheeled bikes to get around.” - Mary B.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Covered patio in back of home, screened 2nd floor deck and 2 covered decks in front of home
- Gas grill
- Great bunk room area for the kids
- Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- 60" HD Flat Screen SMART TV and Neftlix Streaming in living room
- Bedroom 1 - NEW King Master suite with 46" HD Flat Screen TV AND Full en-suite bath with walk-in shower
- Powder room
- Washer and Dryer
- Bedroom 2 - NEW King Master suite with en-suite full bath, 46" Flat Screen SMART TV and Netflix streaming, private covered deck
- Bedroom 3 - NEW Queen guest bedroom with 32" HD Flat Screen TV, access to screened deck
- Bedroom 4 - 2 full beds with 32" HD Flat Screen TV, access to screened deck
- Bunk area - Twin bed over full bed with 32" HD Flat Screen TV
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 4 FREE ADULT BIKES
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancelation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $350.00
- The NON-Refundable Pet Fee is $150.00
*** 25lb Weight Limit for Dogs (No Cats)
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available