30A Escapes presents... Aberdeen
- 2 Minute Walk to TWO Pools
- Beach Access 3 Minute Bike Ride
- Seasonal Tram Service to Beach Access
- Walk Downstairs to Boutique Shopping and Great Dining
- Heart of Seacrest Beach Prime Location
Located in The Village of South Walton in Seacrest and just a few steps from Rosemary Beach, "The Aberdeen" is a unit that beckons you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights, sounds, and more. Beautiful Highway 30A will draw you in by the laid back pace and lush nature.
Each community along 30A, including Seaside and Grayton Beach, has its own style, but all embrace relaxation as a way of life. You will find one-of-a-kind treasures in the quaint shops, gourmet meals from sushi and seafood to Tex-Mex and Italian, and an abundance of original art inspired by the eclectic way of life at the beach. All along 30A, there is a wide variety of shopping, dining, golf, water activities, live concerts, and festivals. You will not miss out on anything if you don't want to, but part of what makes 30A so enjoyable is that you don't have to do any of it, if you don't want to. Just stroll, sip, nap, or soak up the sun.
Whether you are looking for a place for your family or an adults-only get away, everything you need is in 'The Aberdeen.' Over 1400 square feet, this unit is the largest three bedroom unit in the Village and our rental prices are comparable to the smaller three bedroom units. This top floor, single level unit includes three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, balcony, and large living and dining area with all the conveniences of home.
Luxury materials continue throughout the condo with imported travertine stone on the floors, in the entertaining areas, bathrooms, and balcony, granite countertops in the kitchen, and marble in the bathrooms. There are TVs in every room with DVD players in the Living Room, Master bedroom, and second bedroom.
The luxury master suite includes an extra large bedroom with beautiful views of the ocean, a private entry to the balcony, a king size bed, TV/DVD, and ample storage space. The large master bath has a double vanity, over-sized shower, and a jetted garden tub.
The fabulous kitchen is ready for you whether you eat out or want to prepare a gourmet meal. It is fully supplied with cooking utensils, pots, pans, knives, and small appliances. There is also a washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience.
The living and dining area is beautifully designed for comfort and enjoyment. There is a table for six as well as four stools at the bar. The living area includes a loveseat and a sofa sleeper with a chaise lounge for you to sit back and relax. The large windows and French doors fill the room with light and the view of the gulf is spectacular.
The beautiful travertine stone continues on the balcony where there is seating for four, a Charleston-style lantern, and Turkish limestone railing. The balcony is perfect for dinner or just a glass of wine to end the day.
There is a queen-size bed in the second bedroom and two twins in the third bedroom. Each room has ceiling fans, TVs, and a closet. The second bathroom provides plenty of space and is tastefully decorated with travertine stone and marble.
Don't feel like cooking? There are several restaurants within walking distance including the newly completed Open huts with shops and restaurants are surrounded by the grass-covered commons area of the Towne Centre of The Village of South Walton Beach. Each brightly colored, gabled unit is easily identified and inviting for both regular customers and newcomers alike. From sunglasses to souvenirs, hop into one of these kiosks to find just the right thing.
The white sand and emerald waters await you. Whether you are going for just a few hours or from sunrise to sunset, the beaches of South Walton are sure to please.
Villages of South Walton Community Overview...
- Zero-Entry Pool with Splash Pad - Perfect for the Little Ones
- Large Hot Tub
- Large Pool (Heated Seasonally)
- Tram Service to the Beach
- Poolside Gas Grilling Stations
- Boutique shops and restaurants on-site
- Live Music at Peddler's Pavillion (Seasonally)
- Kid Friendly Biking Area
- Easy Access to Neighboring Rosemary Beach & Alys Beach
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 3 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) The Village Community Pool is located behind building D.
5) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available