30A Escapes presents... "Blue Pearl"
- Beach Chair Set-up (2 Chairs and 1 Umbrella) Included Seasonally
- Nice Outdoor Space with Firepit
- 1 Minute Walk to Pool
- 6-Seater Golf Cart + 4 Bikes Included
- 2 Minute Golf Cart Ride to Beach
This beautiful beach house is located in the quiet Cottages of Eastern Lake neighborhood. This beautiful luxurious home awaits you, as does the close proximity to the sugar-white sand and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Clean white interiors highlighted by warm wood flooring and natural textures for a relaxing upscale vacation experience.
A palm tree-lined community pool is less than 100 yards away and the beach entrance is only a 2-minute golf cart ride away! The beach access features parking, a bike rack, and effortless entry to the sand – no stairs! The community also features public park access to Eastern Lake for paddle boarding, fishing, kayaking, or YOLO boards. Complimentary use of a 6 seater golf cart and 4 bikes are available during your stay at Blue Pearl.
This beautiful 4 bedrooms 3 bath house boasts of two 1st floor king master en suites with walk-in tiled showers and plenty of space. Sleep sound in the luxurious beds with plenty of crisp linens, and pillows. The second floor includes a guest room with a lovely queen bed, a Jack and Jill style bathroom with a tiled tub and shower combo, and another guest room that includes a set of modern twin bunk beds.
Enjoy complimentary cable, WiFi, a full gourmet style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. You can enjoy the screened-in porch area or the lovely covered patio area with curtains for privacy.
Come enjoy the 30A experience of a lifetime! Seagrove Beach is known for its casual charm, upbeat ambiance laid back all-natural vibe. Its upscale boutiques, cafes, and restaurants for any mood. Fall in love with the Blue Pearl and make lasting memories you will want to recapture for years to come.
Make this spectacular home your next stay on beautiful 30A!
Seagrove Beach Community Overview:
Point Washington and Deer Lake State Parks
Bike Ride the Timpoochee Trail
Restaurants - Old Florida Fish House, Café Thirty-A, Market Café, Surfing Deer
Neighboring Communities- Seaside, Watersound, and Seacrest
Upscale Boutiques and All-Natural Vibe
Diverse Beach Neighborhood
Casual Charm and Upbeat Ambiance
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available