30A Escapes presents... 1785 - #303
- 3 Minute Walk to Beach Access
- Less than 1 Minute Walk to WaterColor Beach Club
- Gulf Views From Living Room and Balcony
- Short Walk to Restaurants and Shopping
- Top Floor Condo
Featuring Gulf views from its balcony and living room, this top floor WaterColor condo is sure to please!
You will be amazed at the unit's offering of cool paint tones and calming beach serene furniture. With many windows and French doors, you will feel like you are just above the beach on your own private cabana.
The oversized balcony with gulf views is such a treat. Gulf views in Watercolor and Seaside are rare which makes this condo the ideal property to rent. Have a glass of wine, read a great book, or just enjoy the sights of 30A and Watercolor from this fun outdoor living space.
The living room provides sleeping for 2 more people on its new 'big comfy' sofa sleeper accompanied by two more chairs and new flat-screen TV to chill out. A half bath can also be found off the main living area.
The master bedroom is the place to get some rest and relaxation after enjoying a long day at the beach with an antique king-sized bed and flat-screen TV. The master bathroom has a double vanity and a spacious shower. Upstairs, you will find the fun loft area with a full-sized bed.
WaterColor Beach Club and the Gulf of Mexico in less than a 1-minute walk. The location of this property is superb in every way. Take a ride around WaterColor on your 2 complimentary bikes during your stay!
Come and stay with us at 1785 #303 and experience the 30A Florida vacation of a lifetime!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District : The Beach Club
Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"
Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 2 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion has begun and the original pool area is expected to be reopening summer 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur. Construction may be on-going in the expansion areas.
No Visitor Reviews Available