Sandpiper Cove 2BR 2BA Sleeps 6
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Arrive at your picturesque beachy condo and feel immediately at home in the charming space with delightful decor and an open-concept floor plan. Huge floor-to-ceiling windows frame the space making the blue skies and palm trees surrounding the condo almost feel like part of the interior too!
Slip into your swimsuits and walk to the beach, don't forget your sunscreen! Pack a picnic lunch, grab a bite to eat, or order a tasty beverage from the beachside snack shop.
You'll feel like you have your own pool with the complex's 5 pools just steps from the back porch. Sit on the updated 350-square-foot deck and read while the kids play tag in the large lawn framing the home. Sitting on hole 2 of the 9-hole golf course, the home provides unobstructed views of golfers striving for that hole-in-one.
Make dinner in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy a sit-down meal with your crew at the white dining table for 6. Help the cook out and clean the dishes after dinner, then mozy over to the open living room and sink into large beachy sofas to watch a movie together on the flat-screen cable TV.
Take a late-night dip in the pool before calling it a night. Sweet dreams await in the 2 cozy bedrooms or on the queen-sized sleeper sofa for an additional 2 sleeping spots. Wake up early to cook breakfast for your group and enjoy another delightful day in Destin.
-- THE LOCATION --
Sandpiper Cove is located in the heart of Destin, with shopping, dining, and entertainment a short walk from your vacation home! The Destin Harbor Boardwalk is a popular place to stroll, filled with eateries and shops. Dine at Tailfins Ale House, Que Pasa, Mimmo's Italian, Boathouse Oyster Bar or Harry T's Lighthouse while looking out over the marina. Sometimes if you're lucky, dolphins will put on a show outside of Harry T's.
Enjoy one of Destins finest restaurants right on the property - The Louisiana Lagniappe Restaurant - which has a wonderful atmosphere and a beautiful view of the harbor.
You can't miss a day at the famous Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park. Slip and slide through the adventurous theme park with huge slides, wave pools, and the promise of many memorable moments full of laughter and fun.
Put on your eye patch, and get ready to swab the deck on a pirate cruise, complete with treasure chests and faux cannons! If playing pirates isn't your thing, go on a dolphin sunset cruise for a truly incredible Florida experience.
The adventurers in your crew will love seeing the area from above on a helicopter tour, or parasailing through the sky. If you're not a fan of heights, try a canoe trip at Blackwater River State Park.
Hike through nature trails in Henderson Beach State Park, James Lee County State Park, or John Beesley Beach Park. See sand dunes and wildlife, pack a picnic lunch and find a shady spot to stop and snack.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 DVD players, 2 Tommy Bahama beach chairs, a beach umbrella, 2 VCRs, in-unit washer and dryer, air conditioning, linens and towels, deck, outdoor furniture, parking, and more!
- Complex amenities include 5 pools, tennis and pickleball courts, shuffleboard, bocce ball, 9-hole golf course, charcoal grills, and private beach access
- Steps from the beach and walking distance to shopping, dining, and entertainment in Destin, this ideally located condo has cruises, hiking, swimming, parasailing and more nearby!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) - 1701 State Road 85 North, Eglin AFB, FL 32542, (~17.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
No Visitor Reviews Available