Salty Toes - Beach Front
Enjoy the beach experience on the sugary white sands of the gulf with spectacular views. Relax on the two balconies as you smell the salt in the gulf air, look over the water, hear the waves, and watch beautiful sunsets.
Step outside into the private courtyard and take a dip in the heated pool, grill out, and and/or enjoy the outdoor gas fireplace. Exit the courtyard and step out onto the beach and you'll see why these beaches are called the best in the world with their powdery white sand.
THE HOUSE EXPERIENCE
From the first floor you can ride the elevator or take the stairs to the spacious second floor. You’ll encounter the unique dining room table with seating for ten.
The spacious kitchen has an island with a stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, and hooded grill/stove. Start your morning with the keurig, second coffee maker, toaster, and/or waffle iron. Step over to the living space with the corner couch that wraps around the flat screen TV and gas fireplace with seating for eight.
Spectacular views from this room include the gulf, white sand beach and sunset! Across from the living space is a wine nook with a wine cooler, sink, and ice maker.
French doors lead to the balcony with phenomenal views of water, sand and sunset! One end of the balcony has a lounge area with seating for eight. An additional table seats eight people.
Exit the living area and you’ll enter a King Suite with an attached bathroom and walk-in shower. Guests can get some fresh air on the private balcony with a view of the Shipwatch community. Just outside the King suite is a nook with two bunks, each with their private TV. A second door leads to the King suite bath.
A half bath is located just off the dining room. You can take the stairs or the elevator to the third floor.
THIRD FLOOR EXPERIENCE
Four bedrooms and a laundry room make up the third floor. Kids love the custom themed “Ghost Hunters” two player arcade game with 3500+ games which is located in the hallway.
The master King bedroom has a spectacular gulf view and access to a shared balcony. A walk in shower, two sinks, and a separate toilet room complete the attached bathroom.
Across the hallway is another King suite with gulf views and access to a shared balcony. The attached private bathroom includes a shower/tub combo.
Down the hall is a sliding barn door that leads to the laundry room with washer and dryer. The double queen room has a private bathroom and
At the end of the hallway is the king room with flat screen TV and view of the Shipwatch community.
PRIVATE COURTYARD - The heated pool is the center of the courtyard with additional amenities built around it. Cookout on the grill, grab some chilled drinks from the mini fridge, and relax by the gas fireplace. In the corner is the beach box with beach toys, body boards, and more! An outdoor shower and foot-washing station allow you to rinse off sand from the beach
ShipWatch is the premier beachfront gated community in Destin's prestigious Miramar Beach. This private beach-side development hosts a handful of timelessly styled vacation rental homes. Located off Scenic Gulf Drive, this community is situated along the most desirable stretch of Destin's beaches. Enjoy this piece of quiet paradise along the powdery sands
PARKING - Two smaller size cars can park in the garage. In the driveway you can park two large vehicles or four compact cars. Overflow parking is available on the grass lot to the left of the entrance. The guard at the gate can give directions.
Exit the private courtyard and walk down the private sandy path to the beach. It’s a 10 second walk through the grassy dunes to the pristine white sands. There is a complimentary beach chair service 75 feet away from the house available March through October.
Every bedroom has a flat screen tv with Hulu Plus TV with 60+ channels and thousands of streaming shows. A modern looking ceiling fan is in each bedroom and living area. Each bathroom has a starter set of toilet paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner. The kitchen includes a starter set set of soap, paper towels, trash bags, and dishwasher pod.
• Inground beachfront heated pool with bench seating (additional heating fee and 48 hours notice)
• Two gas grills
• Mini fridge
• Gas fireplace
• Outdoor shower and foot wash station
• Toy chest with beach toys
• Table and chairs
• Sunbathing chairs
• Ceiling fan
• Gate opens out onto beach
• Garage with parking for two small vehicles
• Pool alarm on doors
• Elevator entrance & stairway
Second Floor (Sleeps 4)
• Dining room table with seating for 10.
• Living space with flat screen TV, seating for 8, and a gas fireplace
• Wet bar with wine cooler, sink, and icemaker.
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pots & pans, cooking utensils, dishes and silverware.
• King bedroom with attached bathroom, private balcony and flat screen tv. (sleeps 2)
• Bunk nook with two beds and two tv’s. (sleeps 2)
• Half bath
• Elevator entrance
• Gulf front view with seating for 16.
• Two glass doors and four large windows provide spectacular views of water and sunset
Third Floor (Sleeps 10)
• “Ghost Hunters” two player arcade game in hallway
• King Master Suite with walk in shower,shared balcony, and gulf views (sleeps 2).
• King suite with shared balcony, golf views, and private bath with tub/shower combo (Sleeps 2)
• King suite with private bathroom and walk-in shower (sleeps 2)
• Laundry room with washer and dryer. A starter set of laundry pods are provided.
• Elevator entrance
• Double queen bedroom with private bathroom and walk-in shower (sleeps 4)
* Check-in 4:00 PM. Check-out 10:00 AM. You will be emailed a code to the door.
*This home rents only Saturday to Saturday during Spring Break and Summer months.
*Tents and canopies are not allowed on private beaches due to HOA regulation.
*Weddings/Events are not permitted at this home per HOA rules and regulations.
*Pool heating is optional and an additional $50 a day. Need 48 hours notice to heat pool.
No Visitor Reviews Available