A walking path connects Blue Cabana to Redfish Village. Enjoy a delightful lunch or dinner at Redfish Taco. And satisfy your sweet tooth at the Blue Mountain Creamery, another local favorite.
Inside, the open living and dining area is bright and inviting. The well-stocked kitchen has granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. The first floor offers a primary bedroom, king, with a walk-in shower.
The second-floor primary bedroom, king, has a private balcony. The private bath includes a walk-in shower, tub, and dual vanity. A guest room has two twin bunks, the remaining guest room has two queen beds. Both rooms share a full bath.
With three bikes included, and the Timpoochee Trail a half-minute away, make Blue Cabana your vacation headquarters!
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 0.5 mile to the beach (Blue Mountain Beach Access)
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 2072 sq ft
- Gas grill
- 3 bikes included
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles
- Vehicles parked on pads will be towed if you do not have prior consent
- No on-street parking
- King in 1st floor primary bedroom; private bath; TV (42”)
- King in 2nd floor primary bedroom; private bath; TV (32”)
- 4 twins in 2nd floor bunk room; shared bath; TV (32”)
- 2 queens in 2nd floor guest room; shared bath; TV (32”)
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST
No Visitor Reviews Available