The abundance of wood floors and walls feels warm and inviting, giving the very spacious, open living and dining area a cozy lake house vibe.
Also on the main level is a full bath, large porches, and a sunroom. Upstairs, the 3 bedrooms share an oversized hall bath, complete with a tub/shower combo.
An outdoor shower, gas grill, and included bikes, along with its proximity to the beach, local eateries, and bike trails, will help make your stay memorable.
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 600 steps (.3 mile) to the beach (Grayton Dunes Access-ADA accessible)
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath
- 2,730 sq ft
- Dog-friendly, additional $200 non-refundable fee for each dog
- Gas grill
- 2 bikes included
- King in primary bedroom; shared hall bath with shower/tub combo; TV (32")
- Queen in guest room; shared bath with shower/tub combo
- 2 twins and twin bunk in guest room; shared bath shower/tub combo
No Visitor Reviews Available