Do Grayt Things
30A Escapes presents... "Do Grayt Things"
-Small Quiet Community Close to 30A
- Community Pool Short Walk
- Short Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
- Short Bike Ride To Beach
- Large Soaking Tub in Master Bath
Do Grayt Things is in beautiful Grayton Beach, the original 30A beach neighborhood. Bustling with life, Grayton Beach is home to art galleries, restaurants, and great shopping. The home is located in a small, quiet neighborhood with a community pool, is the perfect escape, but is steps from everything you need! Take a quick bike ride on the 4 complimentary bikes to the the beach.
Upon entering this 4 bedroom/4 bath home, you will love the open concept kitchen, living and dining area. This is the perfect place to spend quality family time. The home is decorated in a modern beach chic style. The kitchen has a subway tile backsplash, farm sink, gas oven and range, and stainless-steel appliances for cooking your favorite beach cuisine.
The living room has space of the entire family to curl up and enjoy movie night on the flat screen T.V. The large round dining room table can seat 6+ and would make the ideal spot for family dinner night. Off the living area you will find a first floor queen bedroom with a connected full bath. This bathroom is shared with the living space.
Going up stairs, you will notice the shiplap that adds to the relaxing, beach atmosphere. Step into the beautiful master bedroom with king bed and private balcony. The spacious master en suite has double vanities with a marble counter tops, a rainfall shower with gorgeous tile and a large luxurious soaking tub.
Also on this level,are two guest bedrooms. The first has two queen beds and its own private bathroom with dual vanities and rainfall shower. Down the hallway, is the bunk room with 2 sets of twin-over-twin bunks that will sleep a total of four. This spacious bunk room also has its own bathroom complete with shower and vanity. The laundry area is also located on this level.
Book your next beach vacation today at 'Do Grayt Things' today!
Grayton Beach Community Overview:
Beach Launch Charter Fishing
Home to the “Turtle Reef” – Less Than a Mile From Shore!
Lively Eclectic Nightlife - Home to Grayton Beer!
An Array of Eccentric Art Galleries
Grayton State Park – A Playground for the Adventurer
200 Acre State Park
YOLO board & Eco Tours
Rare Dune Lakes – Grayton Lake and Western Lake
Swimming, Fishing and Boating
Hiking, Biking and Bird Watching
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel Insurance is NOT included in our quotes. It can be purchased during the reservation process or obtained independently.
2) We DO NOT accept wire transfers for payment. (AMEX, Visa and MasterCard ONLY)
3) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. 30A Escapes cannot be held responsible for construction near the rental property.
4) This property has 4 bikes for guest use. To utilize the bikes - a waiver must be signed before the code is provided to the guest. Additional bikes can be rented through 30A Escapes.
5) Golf Cart Rentals are NOT permitted in Rosemary, Seacrest or Alys Beach.
No Visitor Reviews Available