30A Escapes presents... Barefoot Too
- 10 A second (50 Steps) to the Beach
- 30 Second Walk to the Private, Community Pool
- Breathe-taking Gulf views from the Second Floor Balcony
- En Suites In Every Bedroom
- 3 Master Suites with King Size Beds
- Kid-Friendly Bunk Rooms
- Spacious Second Floor Main Living Area
- Five Beach Cruise Bikes Included
- Parking for 4 Vehicles
1st Floor: Common Living Area. Bunk Room (2 Twin over Twins). Bunk Room (2 Twin over Queens)
2nd Floor: Main Living, Kitchen, Dining Areas. Master Bedroom (King)
3rd Floor: 2 Master Suites (Both Kings)
Welcome to paradise…. "Barefoot Too" is located in Inlet Beach, Florida, just steps away from the magnificent waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The professional decor offers a tasteful and classic feel making it the perfect beach home.
Here you will find the perfect combination of luxury, comfort, and charm all wrapped into one. Upon entering, you will see a common living area with tile floors, flanked with bunk rooms on each side, each with its own full bath. Both rooms have a double set of bunk beds - one room with a twin over twin, and the other with twin over queen. This is the perfect spot to let the kids, tweens, or teens have a space to call their own.
As you move to the second floor, you will appreciate the beautiful pine floors. On this level of the home, you will find yourself gathered together with friends and loved ones creating memories of a lifetime while enjoying meals, game nights, and movies. This inviting, open living area is large and spacious, while still maintaining that cozy, warm feel.
This space contains a kitchen, living, and dining area all in one. There is plenty of room for cooking and enjoying meals casually at the L-shaped bar that seats six or at the dining room table with ample seating. After dinner, enjoy a family movie on the flat-screen TV or catch up on that book you’ve been wanting to read over in the quaint seating area located a few feet away. Walkout on the balcony to enjoy those famous Gulf views and salty breezes.
Also on this level, there is a half bath and one king master. You will find it easy to pamper yourself in the impressive bathroom with granite countertops, double vanity, tiled walk-in shower, and tub. The laundry room is conveniently located on this floor as well. The magic continues as you ascend to the third floor. Here you will find two masters with king-sized beds, each with their own en suite bath. Each of the private balconies offers a more quiet, intimate setting for an evening nightcap.
With the easy, Inlet Beach access less than fifty steps away, you can bask in the sand and sun and then return home to your very own piece of paradise. You will also enjoy access to the lovely Barbery Community Pool located just a short distance away.
Nearby Rosemary, Seacrest, and Alys Beaches offer an array of casual and fine dining, all just a short walk or bike ride away.
The search for your next vacation stops here…. "Barefoot Too" is the pinnacle of beach homes in the 30A area.
Inlet Beach Community Overview:
- 13+ Acres of Undisturbed Pristine Dunee
- Neighboring Community to Rosemary
Orange Street Beach Access:
Offering Regional Handicap Accessibility Beach Access
Lifeguard on Duty (Seasonally)
Home to 1 of the 4 Areas Artificial Reef
Camp Helen State Park:
- Rare Coastal Dune Lake – Powell Lake
- Fishing Dock, Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals, Hiking and Bird Watching
- Historic Lodge – A Romantic Venue to say “I Do!”
30 Avenue and Shoppes at Inlet:
- Boutique Style Shopping
- Fine Dining and Gourmet Cuisine
- Fitness Studio and Spa
- Live Music and Night Life (Seasonally)
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is not included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 5 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee
instead of the domestic admin fee shown at
No Visitor Reviews Available