Recently redecorated, the condominium is both casual and chic. A local 30A artist crafted the zinc-topped end tables and the local ‘30A Style’ photographer curated several pieces for this condo.
The updated living space has a cushy queen sleeper sofa, a new 65" TV, and opens to a porch overlooking the pond and park, so you can dine al fresco under the stars. The fully furnished kitchen makes entertaining a breeze. A charming primary bedroom, king, with a jetted bath, and a guest bedroom, king, with full bath, are also on the first floor.
You’ll love the new fresh look, beachy vibe, and unbeatable proximity to endless dining options and recreation opportunities. Enjoy!
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 300 steps (.15 mile) to the beach (Beach Club private access)
- 400 steps (.2 mile) to Seaside
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- 1,448 sq ft
- Access to WaterColor community pools and beach club
- Parking for 2 cars with pass
- Refurbished in January 2020 (paint, furnishings, lighting, primary bath and hall bath remodels}
- 2 bikes included
- King in primary; bath with jetted tub; TV
- King in guest room; shared hall bath; TV
- Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST.
No Visitor Reviews Available