5BD 3BR Santa Rosa Beach House w/Pool&HotTub
Largest Private Pool on 30A - 14,000 gallons of saltwater bliss.... Nivel Del Mar - Spanish for 'Sea Level' - invites 14 guests to experience a vacation in paradise; just one minute from the Emerald Gulf Coast and white sand beaches of Santa Rosa Beach! This 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental welcomes pets. Popular area restaurants include Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar & Stinky's Fish Camp - just 5 minutes way. The must-see beach communities of Grayton Beach, Watercolor, Seaside & Rosemary Beach are s short drive away. Minimum stay mid-May through Mid-August is 5 days... From mid-August through mid-May, minimum stay 4 days with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas which is one week....
-- THE PROPERTY --
** For the protection of our guests, please note that this house is security protected with outdoor security cameras located at the Southwest & Northeast corners of the house, and
in the garage. They do not face any interior living spaces **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Downstairs Den: Queen Sleeper Sofa. Offering beautiful surroundings and lush, tropical landscaping, 'Nivel Del Mar' sets the perfect environment for your next retreat to the Florida Gulf Coast. Stylish decor and furnishings highlighted by pops of beachy hues welcome you inside this lovely cottage home. During downtime, unwind on the plush sofas of the main-floor living space and tune into family favorites with the 55" Samsung QLED TV. You can also head downstairs to the additional den space, pour a refreshing beverage at the well-equipped wet bar, and host a movie night around the room's 55" Samsung QLED TV. You'll love the convenience of having an additional refrigerator in the garage with its separate icemaker.
Head into the fully equipped kitchen - accented by gulf-water green cabinetry - and whip up a gourmet meal using top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including a natural gas range and stove. Share tasty refreshments at the extended bar counter while the chef cooks then set the modern, farmhouse-style table underneath a wine bottle chandelier to enjoy your family feast! Opt instead to cook outside on a Weber stainless gas grill on the elevated, 15' x 30' deck, overlooking the beautiful saltwater swimming pool, and brick patio with its own charcoal grill. After your afternoon barbecue settles, head down for a swim in the 16' x 30' saltwater pool filled with 14,000 gallons of pure bliss. At night, keep the group entertained in this fenced patio space hosting plenty of seating, Perfect for a large family or group getaway to a tropical paradise, this home offers 5 comfortable bedrooms including a master suite with a king bed, 2 additional kings, a queen bed, full-sized bunk bed, and a queen sleeper sofa. Imagine waking up in this one-of-a-kind destination, sitting on the front screened in porch with your coffee, swaying in the rocking chair, and listening to the graceful sounds of birds chirping and the wind through the palm trees!
-- THE LOCATION --
Relax throughout your stay at this luxurious, custom built beach home and make your vacation memorable by exploring all the best of Santa Rosa Beach, with a little something for everyone. 'Nivel Del Mar' is ready to provide the getaway of your dreams! Enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, perfect for long days in the sand no more than a mile away! You'll find public beaches within a half-mile to a mile of the property, including Blue Mountain Beach, Ed Walline Beach, and Gulfview Heights - where you'll find the dune Draper Lake. The coastal dune lakes, so rare they only occur in a handful of locations around the world, offer a world-class paddling experience. Explore endless bike paths through nature preserves and along the iconic Hwy 30-A, and to all the dining and shopping hot spots. With the right permitting, this is one of the few locations where you can host beach bonfires, an experience you'll reminisce over for years to come!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an extended bar counter, 2 separate den living areas, a wet bar, two Samsung 55" QLED TV's, 8 total flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-home laundry machines, a spacious elevated 15' x 30' deck with a gas grill, huge paver brick pool deck space with a total of 8 chaise lounge chairs, heated 14,000-gallon saltwater pool, driveway parking, and more...
- Picturesque Santa Rosa beach location with lush tropical surroundings - Head less than a mile to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, explore local shopping and dining options and visit all the sites by utilizing 15 miles of bike paths along Highway 30A
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409 (~36.5 miles away) or Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS), 1701 State Road 85 North, Eglin AFB, FL (~ 31 miles)
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Hauling a U-Haul or a small utility trailer to the beach with your belongings? You are gladly welcome to park your trailer in our two car garage or on the Blue Gulf Drive right of way either by our swimming pool fence or by the shrubs at the end of our driveway.
-- POLICIES --
- Check In 4pm; Check Out 9am (In Most Cases, we can get guests checked in by 1pm)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $225 per stay fee (3 pets max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this house is security protected with outdoor cameras. They do not face any interior living spaces
- The pool can be heated for a $35 per day fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Under no circumstances is the maximum sleeping occupancy of 14 guests to be exceeded
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Parking in front yard is prohibited
- Cancellations... Deposits on cancellations made 60 days prior to check in are fully refundable. Deposits and monies for cancellations made 59 days or shorter prior to check in can be used as credits for future bookings based on availability.
No Visitor Reviews Available