30A Escapes presents... 'Tram-on-Time'
- Main House and Carriage House Included!
- Newly updated / High-end Finishes Throughout
- Pet Friendly (Pet Fee)
- Patio adjoins Main & Carriage House
- Steps to the Seacrest Beach Lagoon Pool!
- Seasonal Tram Service to Beach Access
- 2 Minute Walk to Boutique Shopping and Great Dining
- Seasonal Tram Service to Beach Access
- Supplied With 5 Beach Cruiser Bikes
Welcome to 'Tram-on-Time' which is a main house and carriage house to find 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms which sleeps a total of 12 guests. The main living spaces are on the first floor of the main house and includes a spacious living room, dining area, and updated kitchen. There's a dining table for eight guests and three bar-stools at the kitchen counter for extra seating. One guest bedroom completes the first floor with a queen size bed. The full bathroom on the first floor is shared and has a single sink and glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads. The second floor hosts two bedrooms the first being the master suite with a king size bed, private en suite and private balcony. The en suite bathroom has dual sinks, a glass enclosed shower and a soaking tub! The second bedroom on this level is a guest bedroom with a queen bed and a twin over twin bunk bed. There is a shared guest bathroom with a shower/tub combo and single vanity. Climb up to the third floor of the main house to the loft where you can step out to the balcony and enjoy the views of Seacrest Beach!
Enjoy the back paved patio where there is comfortable outdoor seating between the main house and carriage house. Enter the carriage house and on the first floor you will find a game room and full bathroom with a single sink and shower. Up on the second level of the carriage house you will find another living room, bedroom, bathroom and full kitchen. The sectional sofa in the second floor living room is a queen sleeper sofa. The carriage house guest bedroom has a queen size bed and shared en suite bathroom with a single sink and shower/tub combo. Additionally there is a balcony on this level of the carriage house. Please note the carriage house is detached from the main house and has its own entrance.
Just steps away from the home is the 12,000 square foot neighborhood community pool, known as the Lagoon pool! There's tons of seating, restrooms, and small cafe open seasonally. Cruise on the bikes to the shops of Seacrest Beach to shop, grab a bite to eat, or enjoy some ice cream! Hop across 30A to the community private beach access, it is just a 6 minute walk from the home or take a ride on the free tram!
Book your next 30A Escape today at 'Tram-on-Time'!
Non shedding, housebroken dogs only (Must be approved by property management)
Pets are not allowed on furniture or beds
Must be kept in a crate when guests are not with their dog
35 Pound Limit: One dog weighing 35 lbs OR two dogs weighing a total of 35 lbs
With non-refundable pet fee $250 + tax
Seacrest Beach North Community Overview:
Tram Service to the Beach (Seasonally)
Boutique Shopping and Gourmet Cuisine
Quaint Coastal Community - Bike Friendly!
Neighboring Communities - Rosemary Beach and; Alys Beach
Home to South Walton's Tallest Sand Dunes
Live Music and Nightlife at Peddler's Pavilion (Seasonally)
Expansive "Tropical Paradise" Pool Deck:
12,000 sq ft Lagoon Pool with Waterfall Features
Zero-entry Splash Zone
Poolside Cafe with Picnic Area
Ample Loungers and Umbrellas for Sunbathing
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel Insurance is NOT included in our quotes. It can be purchased during the reservation process or obtained independently.
2) We DO NOT accept wire transfers for payment. (AMEX, Visa and MasterCard ONLY)
3) This property has 5 bikes for guest use. To utilize the bikes - a waiver must be signed before the code is provided to the guest. Additional bikes can be rented through 30A Escapes.
4) Golf Cart Rentals are NOT permitted in Rosemary, Seacrest or Alys Beach.
5) This is Pet Friendly with a Pet Fee - $250 + tax (up to 2 pets).
6) Pool Closure: The Lagoon Pool will be closed from November 6th-20th 2023.
No Visitor Reviews Available