Clareon By The Coast
Take a short three-minute walk to the nearby beach access or stay back and spend the day splashing around in the private backyard pool. The woodsy back patio is perfect for family gatherings, with lounge chairs for the whole family.
Inside, the spacious living, kitchen, and dining area has a calming blue, grey and green interior. The primary bedroom, king, has a TV with a private full bath. Upstairs, a guest room, queen, shares a Jack and Jill bath with the bunkroom, both with TVs.
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 211 steps to the beach (Seacrest Drive Access)
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- 1580 sq ft
- Private pool can be heated for an additional $50.00 per day, contact Oversee for details.
- Charcoal grill
- 3 bikes included
- King in 1st floor primary bedroom; bath; TV
- Queen in 2nd floor guest room; shared bath; TV
- Full/twin bunk with twin trundle in 2nd floor guest room; shared bath; TV
- Sleeper-sofa in living room
No Visitor Reviews Available