Beach Bike Bungaleaux
A convenient tram will take you to and from the beach access point, along beautiful 30A. Plus, the community pool is the second biggest in all of Florida!
Inside, the open living and dining area is filled with color and wonderful décor. The spacious modern kitchen has a counter that seats three. Down the hall, a guest room has two twin beds, with a full bath, and another spacious guest room has two queens, with a full private bathroom. A primary bedroom, king, also has its own private bathroom.
Have fun exploring the area on bikes!
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 844 steps (.4 mile) to beach (private access)
- 100 steps (.1 mile) to the resort pool and amphitheater (seasonal concerts)
- Complimentary tram service to beach and back (March-October)
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath
- 1,656 Sq. Ft.
- Gas grill
- 3 bikes included
- King in primary bedroom; private bath; TV
- 2 queens in guest room; private bath; TV
- 2 twins in guest room; shared bath; TV
- Pullout sofa bed in living room; shared bath
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST
No Visitor Reviews Available