30A Escapes presents... Ocean's Eight
- Private, Fenced-in Pool - Pool Heat Available for an Additional Fee
- Private Deeded Beach Access at end of the block
- 3rd Floor Game Room - Ping Pong and Multicade Arcade Game
- Perfect for Large Families- Sleeps 28
This gorgeous, 8 bedroom, 8 full bath, 1/2 half bath home is a short 2.5-minute walk to the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The large Seacrest vacation house has peekaboo views of the Gulf on the 2nd-floor front and rear balconies and expansive views of the Gulf from the 3rd-floor front balcony.
The 1st floor of this dream vacation home has an open floor plan featuring a large kitchen with a 5-burner gas range, double oven, TWO full-size refrigerators with ice makers, TWO dishwashers, a built-in microwave, separate ice maker in the pantry as well as a prep sink with disposal. TWO large dining tables, plus a 5-seat breakfast bar make entertaining large groups a breeze.
The comfy living area boasts a large flat-screen TV, with ample seating for your whole party. The 1st floor has one king bedroom with a TV and a full bath with a large tub and shower and also a half bath for guests.
The second floor boasts four bedrooms, all furnished with king en suites. Two of these bedrooms are equipped with a set of twin bunks for the little ones you want to keep close. There is also a washer and dryer on this floor.
Make your way up to the third floor, where emerald gulf views will take your breath away. The kids will never want to leave the third-floor den, fitted with TWO flat-screen TVs, four over-sized loungers, and ping pong. Observe three more bedrooms on this level. One furnished with a king bed and en suite, the other two are bunk rooms. One bunk room has two twin over twins - sleeping 4 total. The other bunk room has two full over fulls - sleeping 8 total. Both bunk rooms contain their own full bathroom. There is also a washer and dryer on this level for convenience.
Poolside grilling awaits the grill masters of the group with a large natural gas outdoor grill. The large, lighted pool with magnificent water features can be heated according to your needs. A HUGE pool deck provides plenty of space for sunning or for having a nice dinner outside with family and friends.
The back yard is fully fenced for privacy and there is off-street parking for 5 cars.
8 Bikes are included with rental.
Seacrest West Community Overview:
The Hub World-class entertainment
Live music, movies, and JumboTron
Fun coastal shops
Dining and Restaurants
Short Distance to Alys and Rosemary Beach
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) If you rent for a wedding or wedding function, there is a non-refundable $500 event fee.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
4) Pool heat available for an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available