134 Walton Gulfview
30A Escapes Presents... '134 Walton Gulfview Drive'
- Pet Friendly
- 3 Minute Walk to Beach Access
- Spectacular Pool with Huge Outdoor Space - Pool Heat Available for an Additional Fee
- Gulf Views from 3rd Floor
- Outdoor Kitchen and Fireplace with Seating
- Short Bike Ride To Shopping and Restaurants
- Over 1000 Square Feet of Porches
1st Floor: Main Living, Kitchen and Dining Areas. Master Suite (King)
2nd Floor: 2 Guest Suites (Both Kings)
3rd Floor: Open Bunk Room (Queen over Queen + Twin Daybed)
This beautiful new home features 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths with spectacular outdoor space, huge private pool that can be heated, fire place with plenty of seating, outdoor kitchen and more than 1000 square feet of covered porches.
This beautiful home is situated on a large lot with plenty of space to enjoy. You will have deeded beach access just a 3 minute walk from the house. The beach access is private to just a few homes in the area, making this a perfect beach escape! No need to worry about crowded public beach accesses!
The pool area is a beautifully furnished getaway. You won't have to contend with a typical tourist crowd SHARING YOUR POOL, simply step into this home and surround yourself with paradise.
The first floor includes a master king ensuite with an exquisite bathroom featuring a beautiful inviting soaking tub, walk in shower with dual shower heads and body sprayers, and an extra large walk-in closet. This level also features a laundry room, living room, dining area, kitchen, powder room and wet bar area. Enjoy the amazing upgrades that include Quartzite countertops, Thermador appliance package, custom Cabico cabinets, premium tile and engineered hardwood flooring throughout home. You will also have the added convenience of SONOS and DirecTV.
The second floor boasts another king ensuite with a large walk in shower, and a private covered porch. There is also an additional king ensuite with a shower and tub combo on this floor, in addition to an extra large walk in closet.
The third level is an open bunk style area, with a full bath with walk in shower and private porch with gulf views and seating! It features a queen over queen bunk style bed as well as a twin daybed.
Enjoy being a short 3 minute walk from the beautiful emerald waters and sugar white sandy beach! Easy 5-7 minute bike ride to Alys Beach, Seagrove or Rosemary Beaches! No worries about safety, as there is exterior security cameras in place at the home.
The owners have provided many extras for their guests! The following are a huge convenience for people traveling to the beach...
Pack N' Play
Come experience the 30A life and make memories to last a lifetime at 134 Walton Gulfview!
Non shedding, housebroken dogs only (Must be approved by property management)
Pets are not allowed on furniture or beds
Must be kept in a crate when guests are not with their dog
30 Pound Limit: One dog weighing 30 lbs OR two dogs weighing a total of 30 lbs
With non-refundable pet fee $250 + tax
Seacrest Beach West Community Overview:
The HUB - World Class Entertainment, Jumbo Tron, Live Music and Entertainment
Away from it All, Yet Close to Everything!
Fun Coastal Shops
Neighboring Communities- Seacrest Beach, Alys Beach & Watersound
Close to Restaurants
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel Insurance is NOT included in our quotes. It can be purchased during the reservation process or obtained independently.
2) We DO NOT accept wire transfers for payment. (AMEX, Visa and MasterCard ONLY)
3) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. 30A Escapes cannot be held responsible for construction near the rental property.
4) This property has 4 bikes for guest use. To utilize the bikes - a waiver must be signed before the code is provided to the guest. Additional bikes can be rented through 30A Escapes.
5) Golf Cart Rentals are NOT permitted in Rosemary, Seacrest or Alys Beach.
6) Exterior security cameras are in place at the home.
7) Pool heat available for an additional fee.
8) Discount and Promotion Restrictions Apply.
9) Pet Friendly with a non-refundable pet fee $250 + tax.
No Visitor Reviews Available