59 Bramble Ln
30A Escapes Presents.... 59 Bramble Lane
- Across the Street from Pool
- Golf Cart Included (6 Person)
- Open Chef Style Kitchen
- Quiet Gated Community
- 2 Minute Bike Ride to Shopping and Restaurants
- 5 Minute Golf Cart Ride to Seaside
- 2 Minute Golf Cart Ride to Beach Access
Fabulously located in the gated community of The Hammocks of Seagrove Beach you will find the perfect vacation house at 59 Bramble Ln.
This lovely 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home offers casual but luxurious comfort and is only 0.4 miles to the Scenic 395 Beach Access. This beautiful home is in a quiet location but close to everything! It is located right next to Watercolor and Seaside with lots of shopping and restaurants! Enjoy riding bikes through the community, or take a ride to the beach in your golf cart.
The open and spacious living, dining and kitchen area are perfect for entertaining and family gatherings. The kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances and a Viking range. There is also an island in the kitchen for extra space and a second sink. The bar also offers additional seating for quick meals before heading to the beach! The living area features a flat screen TV for all to enjoy.
The first floor has a room with two queen beds to choose from with a flat screen TV and a private bathroom. There is an additional guest bedroom on the main floor that offers a king bed with a en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom offers a stand alone shower. The master suite is also located on the first floor. In the master bedroom you will find a beautiful king size bed with a large walk in closet. The master bedroom also features a private bathroom with a double vanity and stand alone shower.
Upstairs you will find a comfortable lounge style TV area that is perfect for the kids. The couch features a sleeper sofa and there is a twin bed in this room as well. Whether you are at the beach, hanging out on the front porch enjoying the day, or cruising around 30A on the golf cart, you are sure to enjoy yourself in this home!
Seagrove Beach Community Overview:
Point Washington and Deer Lake State Parks
Bike Ride the Timpoochee Trail
Restaurants - Old Florida Fish House, Café Thirty-A, Market Café, Surfing Deer
Neighboring Communities- Seaside, WaterColor Crossings District, and WaterSound
Upscale Boutiques and All-Natural Vibe
Diverse Beach Neighborhood
Casual Charm and Upbeat Ambiance
Important Things to know:
1) Travel insurance is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 3 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) To utilize the Golf Cart a waiver must be signed.
No Visitor Reviews Available