30A Escapes Presents... 1660 - #302
- 1-2 Minute Walk to Beach Club and Beach Access
- 1-2 Minute Walk Shopping and Restaurants
- Balcony with Outdoor Seating and GULF VIEWS
- Gulfside 30A WaterColor Condo
- Short Bike Ride to WaterColor Pools
On the beach side of 30-A, this WaterColor condo is very conveniently located to both the WaterColor Beach Club and to the town center’s many shopping and dining options.
Nothing compares to waking up in the heart of the WaterColor Resort in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The white sands of the Emerald Coast are just steps away as well as popular amenities such as the WaterColor Beach Club, Watercolor Fitness Center, the Inn Spa, and retail shops. Swing into the Beach Club for a relaxing lunch with a friend, and then head out for a walk on Florida’s most spectacular beach. Looking for a change? Take a bike ride to the Boathouse and Yolo board on the serene waters of Western Lake, a rare natural dune lake.
Upon entering this professionally decorated condo, located on the 3rd floor of the 1660 building, you are greeted with soothing tones, perfect for a relaxing beach vacation.
The main level offers a full bath with a shower/tub combination and a single vanity. The open concept living area offers a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining table offers seating for four and the bar offers additional seating for any friends that may come visit you during your stay. The living room offers a queen-size sleeper sofa and a balcony with outdoor seating to enjoy that morning cup of coffee.
Upstairs, you will find a large master bedroom with a king-size bed and a master bathroom with an enclosed glass shower, double vanity, and lots of natural light. The sundeck is located off of the hallway offering views of the gulf, outdoor seating, and two lounge chairs, perfect for soaking up some sunshine!
Don't miss out, reserve 1660 #302 today and and enjoy your 30A Watercolor Resort vacation!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
Experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP an interval training style workout taught at beautiful Western Lake
WaterColor Resort Pools:
Phase I - Park District: The Beach Club
Phase I - Park District: The Boathouse Pool and Marina
Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool “Frog Pool”
Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 2 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available