Cabana Club 201
- Charming beachfront 2nd floor corner unit with windows along east wall!
- One of the largest 1 BR units on Scenic 98
- Quaint, not a busy building with only 4 stories and 30 units
- Sleeps 4 with a king bed and living room sleeper sofa
- New exterior windows and sliding door renovations in Winter 2023
- Contactless arrival and departure
Things to Know
- 2 Parking spots per unit
- No pets allowed
- Beach service is available on a daily basis paid to the on site attendant but not included in rental
- No pool
- Must be 25 years of age to rent
- 4:00 P.M. Check In and 10:00 A.M. Check out
Welcome to Cabana Club 201! A hidden gem in Destin, Florida. The Cabana Club is a small and meticulously maintained complex with a beautiful grill area and steps to the beach. Walking distance to restaurants and just minutes away from some of the best shopping in the area, this is the place for guests to make lasting memories at the beach!
Accommodating sleeping for four, unit 201 is a light and airy unit with extensive views of the gulf and bright, new furniture. The unit is designed with the guest in mind, boasting luxurious furnishings and decor that flows into the spectacular landscape outside. Guests are welcomed into the unit by a hallway and adjacent to that is the laundry room with a stacked washer and dryer. Down the hall, on the left, is the door to the bedroom that hosts a king bed with brand new carpet and flat screen TV. There is a full en-suite bathroom adjacent to the master with a walk in shower and vanity. Back to the hallway, guests will continue to the living room and kitchen area.
Upon entering the kitchen, you will see a four person table under a lovely light fixture, adjacent to the dining area is the full kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets and granite countertops. Perfect to make your meals at home while you look at the ocean. The kitchen looks out into the beautifully decorated living room with a plush couch and flat screen TV. The living room leads out onto the balcony with seating to enjoy the beautiful sunsets that cast onto the sugar white sand and water of the Emerald Coast.
With the perfect location for shopping, restaurants and Destin activities galore, this is the ideal space for a family or couple to enjoy a beachfront vacation and make lasting memories together.
No Visitor Reviews Available