The kitchen is fully equipped should you decide to eat in. From March 1 to October 31 we offer beach service (umbrella and two chairs set up for you on the beach by Twilight Beach Service). We love those guys! We are the only condo in our complex that offers this perk to our guests - because we love having the service when we visit! Check-in is at 4:00PM but you may begin using our beach chairs as early as 10 am on the date of arrival.
Our complex has a swimming pool for the kids. The deepest section is 5 feet. Next to it is a hot tub that seats about 8. The community bbq pits and a picnic table is just below our balcony.
If shopping therapy is your form of relaxation, we are near all the hot spots of Destin shopping! Fishing and other off-beach family activities are also close by. If fresh air is your thing, there is a great walk/jog/bike palm tree-lined trail right out front. We keep beach toys in the condo for your use. Just pack your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel and you are ready to get away!
1. COVID-19: a. If our Destin beach is closed, I will refund your money. That's why you came! b. All of the condo's linens are sent to a commercial cleaner. Accordingly, we no longer have a heavier weight coverlet/comforters. If you are cold natured, you may want to bring a throw blanket. c. Our cleaning company have advised that they are using disinfectant cleaning products. They spray soft surfaces as well (sofa, chairs, pillows). They mop the floors and also spray the airspace before they start cleaning and as they leave. I have also provided wipes so you can wipe down the condo as you see fit. If there is ANYTHING AMISS, please call the cleaning company or me as soon as possible. Bring a mask because some businesses are requiring for entry. It is not mandated by the city, county or state at this time (August 2020). Please ask me for an update.
2. For your comfort, we suggest that no more than 4 adults stay in our condo (any additional adults will be sleeping in a twin sized bunk bed and they may feel cramped). Children and teens are welcome to sleep in the bunks!
3. If you are particular about your towels, please bring your own. Note that we keep light/thin towels for quick and easy washing during your stay. We have a stackable washer/dryer so thick, plush towels are impracticable. Please bring your own beach towel or buy a fun one while you're in town! :)
4. We no longer have a sofa sleeper. (Since 2019).
5. Absolutely no pets. Condo rules prohibit guests from having them.
6. No smoking in our unit or on our balcony.
7. This is a second floor unit in a three-story condo.
**** ATTENTION WINTER TRAVELERS **** DECEMBER, JANUARY, AND FEBRUARY CAN ONLY BE BOOKED BY THE MONTH. Please contact me for a quote.
No Visitor Reviews Available