Worth The Wait - Miramar Beach
We've thought of everything to make your vacation carefree and relaxing, including all of the amenities you'd find in your own home. Our beds are comfy with crisp white bedding and plenty of fluffy pillows to get a good night's sleep, along with upgraded ceiling fans in each bedroom. Our linens are changed after every rental so you're always sleeping with newly laundered sheets & comforters!
- King 2nd floor MBR - 55' smart TV, closet & 2 dressers; USB charges in the lamps, ironing board, iron, steamer, clothes drying rack; 43" desk, chair, and 27" LED monitor (please bring your adapter for HDMI cord).
- Queen 1st floor BR - 42" TV, closet, armoire, & USB chargers, ensuite bath
- Full/Queen adult-ready bunk BR - 42" TV, reading lights on beds, drawers, & USB chargers
- Upgraded trampoline support Queen sleeper sofa in the living room, and USB charges in both lamps
- Pack n' Play for the little one
The modern kitchen boasts plenty of gorgeous soft-close cabinets with all of the essentials (and many "extras") to make a huge breakfast, lunch for the kiddos, or a full dinner for your group.
- Stainless appliances, granite countertops, and motion-sensor under-cabinet lighting, and a breakfast bar that seats 4
- Place settings for up to 10, beverage & wine glasses, koozies, cold-cup tumblers for the beach, kid's cups, dishes, bowls & plastic utensils
- Separate coffee bar area with mugs, a Keurig brewer, and plenty of storage for extras. We also provide starter coffee pods, stirrers, and sweetener
- The chef in the group will have heavy duty pots and pans, a huge griddle, Cuisinart bread/bagle toaster, crockpot, Ninja blender for the pina's and daquiris, waffle maker, and a hand mixer for baking!
- We've included baking pans as well for Monkey Bread or cupcakes.
- Portable high chair for the little one
After a day at the beach, grill some burgers or steak on the infrared gas grill out on the back patio while playing a game of cornhole (we provide), and enjoy a family dinner with seating for 6 at the table and 4 more at the breakfast bar. Later, cozy around the 65" smart TV with the family and watch a movie on Netflix or Prime on our high speed network, or pull out one of the games or books in the entertainment cabinet, that doubles as an electric fireplace in the winter months! Bring your Alexa or Google devices and listen to your favorite playlists, or fall asleep to your favorite sounds.
When it comes to enjoying the beach, we've got you covered there also! With 6 backpack-style beach chairs, and two upgraded sand beach umbrellas, enjoy the best part of the resort - it's beachfront! Pack it all up in the foldable wagon and fill the wheeled cooler we provide, and take a short 12 min. walk to the 600 ft. of private beach down a dedicated sidewalk. If you'd rather ride than walk, the free resort shuttle picks up right at our driveway and drops you off at the beach entrance. We've got beach toys for the kids, and we provide 6 beach towels for your use as well. You won't find all this in most other rentals!
Within the TOPS'L resort, you get access to the gorgeous beachfront pool and deck, Blue Dunes Grille and Bar, Topspin bistro just 3 min from our front door; mini-golf course (clubs at the Summit front desk), half basketball court, shuffleboard, tennis courts, and most importantly, 600 ft. of private sugar white sand beach! For those guests who want to use the fitness center (Club) with steam room, hot tub, sauna, and indoor/outdoor pool, a 3-day or 5-day guess pass can be provided for an additional $45/day (3-day min.) upon arrival when checking in at the Club. You just need to pack your swimsuit & clothes and you're all set!
Our property manager is local, which ensures that should anything arise during your stay, you've got folks available to you at all times to get it resolved. You must be 25 years old to reserve our vacation home, and you must be present for the duration of the stay. No more than 3 guests under 21 per each adult over 25. All arriving guests will need to check in at the Guest Registration office just before the security gates.
Visit our FB or Instagram pages for more info! Facebook Worth The Wait Instagram Worth The Wait Beach House
No Visitor Reviews Available