Windancer #412 West End Top Floor
END UNIT has EXTRA WINDOWS (Living Room, Kitchen and Loft Bedroom) Interior units DO NOT HAVE and a Balcony with BETTER BEACH & GULF VIEWS since it doesn't have an End Wall spoiling your View from the Balcony!
Free Wi-Fi , 50' HDTV in Living Area, 3 - 32' HDTV's (All bedrooms)
Sleeps 9 in 2 Kings (Master Bedroom and Loft Bedroom), 1 Queen & 1 Twin in upstairs Back Bedroom and a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Living Area.
MapQuest the Address: 162 Windancer Lane #412, Miramar Beach, FL to see the wonderful proximity to major shopping locations, restaurants, etc...
*Please read FAQ at end of Description*
Windancer is a 4-story 'low-rise' building located near the Silver Sands Factory Outlet Stores. It is DIRECTLY on the Gulf of Mexico! No roads to cross! It will take approximately 3 minutes to walk out the front door to the white sand beach, depending upon your speed!
This property is a TOP-FLOOR, END UNIT with never-ending - Million Dollar Views - spectacular scenes of the white-white beaches and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Because this is a west-end unit, the property has additional windows not found in any other unit except the end units. The balcony also has 1 less wall for a much more spectacular view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico!
Sleeps a total of 9:
****Master Bedroom has a King-sized bed, Broyhill Furniture with Dresser and 2 nightstands. *New Shower with Glass Door in Master Bathroom
****King Bedding in the loft bedroom.
****Queen Bedding and A Twin in the 3rd (upstairs) bedroom.
****Queen-Sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Area.
Televisions: Living Room -50' HDTV with DVD, All Bedrooms - 32' HDTV TV's
Charcoal Grill is provided by the community and is located by the seasonally heated pool.
*FULL-SIZE - SAMSUNG (Cranberry Color) -FRONT-END LOADER - WASHER & DRYER*****
If you've ever used those TINY Washer/Dryers in many of the other rental properties, you'll understand how much time you'll be saving with this Great Amenity! When on vacation, time is everything!
All linens, towels, and cooking utensils are provided during your stay. The kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and much more.
Unit #412 is a NO-SMOKING property. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED on the balcony or Inside the unit.
This property will accommodate 9 people.
* Cancellation of reservations must be made within (30) thirty days prior to check-in for a nightly or weekly booking; (60) sixty days prior to a monthly booking; and (3) three days prior to any booking made within 14) fourteen days of arrival. A ($100) one hundred dollar processing fee will be charged for cancellations. Additionally, a (3%) three-percent cancellation charge – based upon total payment made by credit card will be levied. Late cancellations will result in forfeiture of full advance rental payment.
* In the event a cancellation is made before lessee(s) arrival due to a government issued hurricane warning, a full refund of security deposit and any rental monies paid will be made. Should a hurricane warning and evacuation order be issued by governing authorities, guests are required to vacate the premises as soon as feasible. Any unused rental time will be refunded. *This cancellation policy supersedes any other cancellation policy.*
1. Is this a beach front property? Yes
2. Do you have to cross any streets to get to the beach? No. This is a BEACH FRONT property.
3. How far is it from the unit to the beach? If you take the elevator, walk around the side of the building - it
may take about 3-5 minutes to get to the beach. It just depends on how fast you walk and how slow the
elevator is that day.
4. I'm looking at the pictures, does this have a Direct view of the Gulf? Yes
5. Are beach chairs included in the price of the rental? No - rental prices reflect a reduction in our rental price
vs our competitors.
6. Can we rent chairs? Yes. After arrival, simply go to the beach service and request a weekly or nightly
rental of the chairs.
7. How far is this property from the airport? Depending upon the day of arrival, time, etc...It generally takes
about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
9. Do you negotiage your prices? NO - please see FAQ #12 for the only discount given.
9. How soon can we check-in? Check-in is at 3:30 PM, Check-out is at 10:00 am
10. How do we receive the keys? Once your rental is paid, an information sheet will be sent to you with the
code to access the property. The information letter is sent about a week in advance of your arrival.
11. During 'high season - Summer', rentals are Sat. to Sat.- Weekly Only!
12. 10% Loyalty Discount on Base Rental Rate: Provided to Repeat Guests - 15% Loyalty Discount for
Repeat Guests with 5 or more visits.
No Visitor Reviews Available