Waterscape B106 - Ground level, Great View
Waterscape Resort is one of the area's most luxurious condominium resorts situated on the white sand beaches of Destin/Fort Walton. Some of the amenities included on the property are three beautiful swimming pools, a lazy river (tubing provided), two large hot tubs, barbecue grills, trellis-covered patio tables, children's playground and a handicapped accessible boardwalk leading to 490 feet of pristine beach. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows provide a full view of the beautiful pools & Gulf of Mexico. Children will enjoy the huge zero entry pool with waterfall, lily pad course, toddler pool with waterslide, & covered play area. The quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally, keeps the resort a popular place to visit even through the winter months. There is a fitness center on pool level with gorgeous views as well as a poolside tiki hut where you can refill and recharge! Waterscape is unrivaled on the Emerald Coast for luxury, family fun, & amenities. Complimentary seasonal beach service (beach umbrella & 2 chairs), plus free kayaking and paddle boarding, are included daily from March 1 through October 31. (Not all units offer this, so choose wisely.)
This ground floor condo has a breathtaking view that will make you want to slow down and just enjoy the moment. This condo is located at the front of the resort, only three doors from the beach. Location, Location, Location. That is the moral of the story here. Being on the ground level is suuuuuuper convenient and makes anywhere you want to go an easy adventure. After a fun day of play, relax to the sound of the waves, chill with the ocean breeze, and end your day back on your private patio watching the sun paint its beautiful sunset scene. B106 includes a King in the master bedroom, a queen in the guest suite, and bunk beds in the bunkroom. This unit has two full bathrooms, both with garden tubs and walk-in showers, and an extra half bath near the bunk room. It boasts a fully stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a full-size sofa that converts to a Queen size Tempurpedic sofa bed and a nice TV in case you need to spend some down time indoors. All the things you need are included in this unit, such as a wagon, extra chairs for sunrise and sunset, extra umbrella, pack-n-play, highchair, cooler...you name it, we have it. We have a toy box filled to the rim so you can pack simply and focus on other things!
Technical details about B106
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a bunkroom.
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people (infants included).
- Master Suite has a king size bed.
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Master bedroom has a queen size bed.
- 2nd master bath has a single vanity, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Bunk Room has bunk beds, a privacy curtain to keep your kids soundly sleeping, plus cable TV on the top and buttom bunks.
- Living room has a queen size sofa bed with tempurpedic mattress.
- Well stocked kitchen with everything you need, plus an extra external ice maker; front-load washer/dryer
- 5G Wifi
- Premium beach service - 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily, plus lots of additional beach equipment in the unit
- FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and wagon to help you haul it allâ€‹
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with splash pad, waterslide, and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 large hot tubs, snack shack, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Fireworks and resort activities: movies at the pool, pirate show, DJ pool party, weekly Duck Race, and lots more!
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
No Visitor Reviews Available