Waterscape B210 2KINGS 10/2-10/9 AVAILABLE!
2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath with bunk room On the beach 2 King size beds pool view and partial ocean view.
**Why no feedback? We just purchased and renovated this condo November 2019. This is our 3rd unit at the complex and we have amazing feedback on our other 2 units. I encourage you to read those so you can see our commitment to insuring you have an unforgettable vacation. If you do a google search for this property B210, you might encounter some negative feedback regarding the unit being outdated and dirty. I can assure you that is from the previous owner and I can guarantee you will be WOWED by this condo!***
Welcome to Waterscape B210! This is a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath courtyard facing unit with a bunk room that sleeps 8 and is situated directly on the beach. This unit has been completely renovated November 2019 with all new furniture, brand new King memory foam mattresses, a rare bunk room door, all smart TVs including the bunkroom, and tile throughout! The best part about this unit is the LOCATION! The elevators and trash chutes are just 30 steps away and the pool is less than 60 steps away with no elevator to take! The balcony faces the pool area so you can watch your kids frolic in the pool while you relax on the decked out balcony. When it is time for lunch, you can just holler down for the crew to come on in!
If you have ever been to Waterscape, then you know how amazing the property is. If not, you are in for a surprise! There is a lazy river perfect for relaxing and no need to bring your own tubes as they are provided! There is a huge activity pool with beach entry, fun mushroom waterfall, and a rope ladder attraction that will keep the kids busy for hours. While the kids are playing, relax under the 10' waterfall, soak in one of the 2 hot tubs, or hide in the cave. When lunch rolls around there is no need to leave. Use the numerous grills provided throughout the pool area or eat at the Tiki bar that serves up burgers and snacks. They also make some amazing cocktails! If you are wanting to escape the excitement, then proceed to the upper deck. There you will find a huge heated pool (heated in the colder months) where you can relax or sunbathe on a comfortable lounger. There is also a decked out splash pad for the little ones sure to entertain them in a safe environment. For adults that want to keep up their workout routine, there is a large fitness center with cardio and strength training options.
If the pool is not your scene, then the beach is right there! Waterscape is situated directly on the beach with no roads to cross. There is a newly built direct access walkover that can have your feet in the sand in under a minute! There are beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, and paddle boards that you can rent directly on the sand for a small fee. And when you are done, there are numerous showers to wash off and jump back in the pool or head back up to the condo for a siesta.
***About the unit***
This is a 2 bedroom (king beds), 2.5 bathroom unit with a bunk room (2 twin beds with a door). Please note that most condos at Waterscape do not have a bunk room door nor bunk room SMART TVs so this is a big upgrade! There is almost 1300sqft. of living space which is exceptionally big for a 2 bedroom condo. Literally every single piece of furniture has been replaced November 2019 and the unit has been completely repainted.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. It has all the utensils and gadgets including a blender, coffee maker, Keurig, and toaster.
There are 2 master bedrooms that each have a king size bed. They both have their own en suite and both have balcony access. I hate that when I travel with another couple, one of us always gets stuck with a tiny room or a hall bathroom. That is not the case with this unit! Both bedrooms are spacious and well appointed. One of the showers is so large you literally could fit the whole family in there! Lastly, the dining room table will sit 8 comfortably.
***Why choose B210?***
Now that you know that Waterscape is amazing, why choose our condo?
1. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! We have one of the best locations in the entire complex! The condo is right across from the elevator and trash chute, and less than 60 steps to the pool with no elevator to take. You can hang out on the balcony, enjoying the partial ocean view while comfortably talking to your kids down at the pool!
2. COMPLETELY RENOVATED UNIT! No dusty, stained 1990s furniture in site! The unit has been completely updated November 2019 with a modern coastal vibe. It has all new furniture, brand new memory foam king size matresses, and fresh paint. We chose to install shiplap and all new lighting for a modern update. Every TV is a Smart TV for streaming!
3. Courtyard and partial ocean view. I'm sure one of the reasons you are looking to book at Waterscape is because of the amazing pool area. Now you can sit back and admire all of the pools, hot tub, and rock waterfall from your very own balcony. Being that the unit is only 5 stacks from the water, there is a partial ocean view.
4. The unit has a rare BUNKROOM DOOR! We recently installed a bunkroom door that most units do not have. It lets the parents stay up and socialize without waking the little ones in the bunkroom.
5. Deal directly with the owner from the time of booking and throughout your stay! We manage this unit ourselves and take great pride in our home. We are constantly visiting to make sure everything is clean and well maintained. Since we don't have a management company, there are no additional hidden fees like many of the properties charge. Also, lets face it, property managers don't care about the property the same way an owner does.
We do not have beach service with this unit. We decided not to purchase it because I have heard negative things about it. Most of the time there will be more than 2 people in a room so with the service only providing 2 chairs it either separates families or costs them an additional money to rent another set. Also, they pull the chairs up 2 hours before sunset which is really a nice part of the day if you want to see the sunset. We have a beach cart that you can use for your convenience and load up your own chairs. This way you can set up wherever you like, stay as long as you want, avoid the crowds, and have the freedom to take up as much space as you like. Also, I priced my unit as one of the best values for a courtyard facing unit so even if you added beach service, I'm still less expensive than most other comparable units at Waterscape. It can be purchased directly in front of Waterscape for around $20/day depending on how many days you purchase in advance.
***How to book***
Please feel free to call or email with any questions. If you are ready to book, the easiest way is to click on the "book it" button. I require half of the money up front to hold the room and the remainder will be due 30 days prior to your arrival. Please be sure you are committed to your dates because I have a 0% refund policy. If you think there is a chance you might need to cancel, you can buy a small insurance policy as you are prompted along the payment screen.
**Recap of Waterscape**
Waterscape is a gulf front water resort and the only property in the area with this level of amenities and 490' of private beach front. There is a spectacular split-level courtyard with an oasis of pools, one a zero-entry. There is a shaded play area with a rubberized mat for toddlers and children adjacent to a splash area filled with built-in water toys. Waterscape has 2 hot tubs, a 10' waterfall, and an incredible Lay-Z-River for floating. For active adults, there is a fitness center opened 24/7 with pleasing views of this tropical oasis. Our ideal location means you are within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Old Bay Steamer is directly across the street and one of the best seafood restaurants around!
LAZY RIVER, BEACH FRONT, OCEAN FRONT, POOLS, HOT TUBS, SPLASH PAD, BEACH VIEW, FITNESS CENTER, BBQ GRILLS
No Visitor Reviews Available