Waterscape A525 - Lazy River-Waterslide-FUN
Waterscape Resort is one of the area's most luxurious condominium resorts situated on the white sand beaches of Destin/Fort Walton. Some of the amenities included on the property are three beautiful swimming pools, a lazy river (tubing provided), two large hot tubs, barbecue grills, trellis-covered patio tables, children's playground and a handicapped accessible boardwalk leading to 490 feet of pristine beach. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows provide a full view of the beautiful pools & Gulf of Mexico. Children will enjoy the huge zero entry pool with waterfall, lily pad course, toddler pool with waterslide, & covered play area. The quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally, keeps the resort a popular place to visit even through the winter months. There is a fitness center on pool level with gorgeous views as well as a poolside tiki hut where you can refill and recharge! Waterscape is unrivaled on the Emerald Coast for luxury, family fun, & amenities. Complimentary seasonal beach service (beach umbrella & 2 chairs), plus free kayaking and paddle boarding, are included daily from March 1 through October 31. (Not all units offer this, so choose wisely.)
This 5th floor condo faces the exterior of the Waterscape resort and has gulf and bay views. The beach view is limited, and due to that, this is the least expensive 2 bedroom unit in my fleet. This unit is close to the parking garage and is easy in and out, wherever you want to go. This condo is located 12 doors from the beach. After a fun day of play, relax to the sound of the waves, chill with the ocean breeze, and end your day back on your private patio watching the sun paint its beautiful sunset scene with views all the way to Destin. A525 includes a King in the master bedroom, a King in the guest suite, and bunk beds in the bunkroom with Smart TVs and a solid door. This unit has two full bathrooms, both with garden tubs and walk-in showers, plus an extra half bath near the bunk room. It boasts a fully stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a full-size sofa that converts to a Queen size Tempurpedic sofa bed and a nice Smart TV in case you need to spend some down time indoors. All the things you need are included in this unit, such as a wagon, extra chairs for sunrise and sunset, extra umbrella, pack-n-play, highchair, cooler...you name it, we have it. We have a toy box filled to the rim so you can pack simply and focus on other things!
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a bunkroom
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people (infants included)
- Master Suite has a King bed
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub
- Second bedroom suite has a King bed
- 2nd bath has a single vanity, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub
- Bunk Room has bunk beds, Smart TVs, and a solid door
- Living room has a queen size sofa bed with tempurpedic mattress
- Fully stocked kitchen and washer and dryer
- Keypad lock--No dealing with the front desk--Convenience is key (pun intended)
- 5G Wifi
- Premium beach service - 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily, plus lots of additional beach equipment in the unit
- FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and a wagon to help you haul it all
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with splash pad, waterslide, and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 large hot tubs, snack shack, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Fireworks and resort activities: movies at the pool, pirate show, DJ pool party, weekly Duck Race, and lots more!
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
I would love to welcome you into my favorite spot in the world. You can rest assured that no one cares more about my property or my guests than me. I am the best rated owner in this resort (out of 339 units!) because I take great care of my property and my guests. I would love to give your family a dream vacation!
I don’t charge any fees except tax and cleaning. Booking fees, resort fees, service fees, admin fees, parking fees...that's something you WON'T find here!
****Please fill the calendar right up to the next renter OR leave at least 3 nights between reservations. If your dates cause unrentable gaps in my calendar (leaving one or two single nights only), I will not be able to accept your reservation.
****You can visit my direct website, see more photos, get instant quotes, and more at www.RentWaterscape.com
No Visitor Reviews Available