Bella Vita A103
Located in the quiet and charming beach community of Blue Mountain, Bella Vita is a gated community sitting on the highest elevation point along the Gulf Coast. This 2,200 square-foot condo features an open-concept living space which includes gourmet kitchen, dining room, wet bar and a large living room with a fireplace and sliding doors to the private (covered) patio with views of the gulf… making vacationing at this abode a breeze!
Lush, resort-style landscaping will take your breath away, as will the views from the balcony of the two sparkling pools (heated during the cooler months)! And don’t forget the short walk to your private beach access!
Boasting about 2,200 square feet and comfortably sleeping 6, there is plenty of room for everyone. Each bedroom has a private bath! The king suite at the end has balcony access and gulf views, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower stall, soaking tub and double sinks. The other king and queen suites also have ensuite bathrooms with a shower/tub combo and single sinks. There is an additional powder room off of the main hallway, as well as a large laundry room.
Bella Vita boasts a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel, high-quality appliances and breakfast bar. Choose between eating at the breakfast bar, the beautiful dining table with seating for 8 guests, or at a table on your patio looking at the pristinely-maintained courtyard, pool and gulf.
Enjoy discovering boutique shops, galleries and restaurants in the nearby coastal towns along 30A. Walk to dining and shopping, including the delicious Blue Mountain Bakery, Blue Mabel Smokehouse & Provisions, For the Health of It (health food store) and Blue Mountain Creamery (ice cream)! Enjoy Yoga or Pilates classes at nearby studios.
Whether you wish to lounge by the gulf front pool, relax at the beach, or bike along 30A, it's all here and waiting for you at Bella Vita! We look forward to welcoming you!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“A beautiful property! Everything was spotless and fresh. Every detail was thought of, and a beautiful, well-stocked kitchen with premium appliances and cookware. Well-appointed from top to bottom. Fresh, clean, heavy sheets and comfy beds. Will definitely be back. THIS is how it’s done!” - India T
“Bella Vita remains to be one of the high-end properties on 30a. Landscape is resort quality. Quiet, luxurious. We'll return soon.” - Ray R.
3 Suites, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
- King Master Suite - Gulf View, en suite bath with dual vanity sinks, private water closet, jetted tub and walk in shower, HDTV, private entrance to patio, ceiling fan, large walk in closet with motion sensor lights plus dresser storage
- King Guest Suite - en suite bath with combination shower/tub, HDTV, ceiling fan, reach in closet
- Queen Guest Suite - en suite bath with combination shower/tub, HDTV, ceiling fan, reach in closet and dresser storage
Bella Vita Condo Features
- Gulf views and community pool view from private, covered patio.
- Pool heated during cooler months
- Private entrance to courtyard and pathway to community pool
- Indoor fireplace available during cooler months
- All suite bedrooms
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms and in living room
- Dining table with seating for 8 plus breakfast bar seating for 2
- Wet bar with ice maker
- Spacious Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances from decor, Subzero, Keurig, and DeLonghi
- Private Gulf Facing patio with high-top table dining for two plus cushioned seating group
- Laundry room with HE washer and dryer
- Pack and Play plus high chair available
- Access to community amenities including dual gulf facing pools, gym, outdoor grills, outdoor dining area, poolside lounge seating, and private beach entrance
- State of the Art community gym with Hoist Fitness System plus free weights, treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes
- Beach chair rentals available with La Dolce Vita Beach Rentals
- Gated condo community with garage parking for up to two vehicles on a first come, first serve basis.
- Elevator and stair access to condo.
- Luggage carts available at the parking deck level
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY:
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
• Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $500.00
• Cleaning fee is $250 + Covid-19 Disinfecting Surcharge of $39 (Cleaning fee is $350 for stays that are 3 weeks or longer)
CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM.
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancellation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available