The first floor features an open-concept living area with a fully-equipped open kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything your home chef will need to cook for the whole crew. The dining area with its bold glass dining table seats at least 10 with a combination of upholstered banquette seating and chairs.
The first floor also boasts a lovely master king suite with an ensuite bathroom featuring dual sinks, ample counter space, and a large walk-in shower. Best of all, you can walk right out of the bedroom into the pool area through French doors!
The second floor of Stellata Notte features plenty of sleeping room, with another king suite with a desk/work area and an ensuite bathroom with a shower/bath combo, a bunk room which can sleep 9 total (with 4 twin bunks, 1 twin trundle, and 2 queen bunks), and another guest room with 2 queen-sized beds. The double queen bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with a shower/bath combo and dual vanities, and the bunk room also has a dedicated bathroom with a shower/bath combo, ensuring everyone has their own space to get ready!
Find more fun on the third floor, where you’ll find a wet bar and access to the “crow’s nest” balcony area where you sit above Blue Mountain Beach and can enjoy gulf views – and maybe a cocktail or two! We look forward to welcoming you to Stellata Notte!
! NEW PROPERTY - REVIEWS COMING SOON !
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING about PARADISE BEACH RENTALS:
“The property manager, Michael James with Paradise Beach Rentals, goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is first class.” - Mark G.
“Debbie and Michael from Paradise Beach Rentals were extra attentive to make sure that we had everything that we needed to make sure that our vacation was a great one!” - Grace F.
“Michael James the property manager is professional, communicative, caring, makes things happen. He ROCKS.” - Rafik S.
“Michael was a dream to work with...very accommodating and most helpful when we needed to stay extra nights.” - Peter J.
“Michael James from Paradise Beach Rentals responded quickly to any issues we had.” - Chris A.
SLEEPS 16 in Beds
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Master on Main
- Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- HD Flat Screen SMART TV in Living Room
- Bedroom 1 - Master Suite with KING bed, en-suite bath, HD Smart TV
- Bedroom 2 - King guest suite, en-suite bath, Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 3 - Double Queen Bed guest suite, en-suite bath, Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk room sleeps 9: 2 sets of twin over twin bunks, 1 twin trundle bed, plus a Queen over Queen Bunk, Smart TV
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
- *** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Pool/Spa Heat is $45/day or $245/week (pro-rated for longer stays); Pool & Spa are connected and are always heated together
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $500.00
CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM.
No Visitor Reviews Available