392 Gulfview Circle
30A Escapes presents... "392 Gulfview Circle"
- Oversized Kitchen
- Screened in Back Porch and Fenced in Yard
- One Minute Walk to the Private Community Pool
- 4 Beach Cruiser Bikes Included
- Pet Friendly (Additional Fee)
The Emerald Coast of Florida is one of the top destinations in the country, and 392 Gulfview Circle convenient, and wonderful location on 30A is proof of why this destination is so desired!
Located off the iconic Scenic Highway 30A, nestled between Grayton and Dune Allen Beaches; "392 Gulfview Circle", a Blue Mountain Beach vacation rental, is a hidden gem offering a carefree laid-back vibe. Close enough to hop on the beach cruisers and ride to 30A's most pristine shops and restaurants, but secluded enough to really get away from it all. This four-bedroom, three and a half bathroom can accommodate up to 14 guests with room to roam.
Featuring an open-concept first-floor living area offering easy access to the kitchen, dining, and living room. Cooking will be a breeze in the updated kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances, a six-burner gas range, granite countertops, and ample counter space for meal prep. Just off the dining area, you'll enjoy a night in gathered around the large flat-screen TV, kicked-back on the cozy sofas.
The spacious master suite has a king size bed and private en suite which includes his and her sinks, a soaking tub, and glass enclosed shower with a rain shower head. The second guest suite has a queen size bed and private en suite. There are two additional guest bedrooms that both have a set of full over full bunk beds with twin trundles, perfect for the kids!
Enjoy the screened in back porch, paved patio area and fenced in back yard. The pool is just a short 1 minute walk from the house and has a resort style feel with palm trees, shaded lounge areas, and a hot tub. Don't forget to check out the community grills and fire pit areas for a fun cook out night!
For your next 30A Escape reserve "392 Gulfview Circle" today!
Blue Mountain Beach Community Overview:
- Laid-back/Low Key Community
- Neighboring Communities - Dune Allen and Grayton Beach
- Famous Blue Mountain Creamery
- Open Air Upscale-Yet-Casual Dining
- Timpoochee Trail Bike Path
Important Things to know:
1) Travel insurance is not included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
4) 4 bikes come with this property. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
5) Driveway can only accommodate 2 Vehicles MAX - Very Strict HOA - Any Extra Vehicles May Be Towed
6) This is Pet Friendly with a Pet Fee - $200 plus tax per pet (up to 2 pets).
No Visitor Reviews Available