This is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath home where everyone will feel immediately at home and ready for fun, with its casual vibe and eclectic ambiance. This one-story house is spread over one level (no staircases!), with nooks and crannies for the whole gang to nestle into their favorite spot!
Guests can choose from the king master suite at the back of the house by the pool, or one of two queen bedrooms, the queen sleeper sofa, or the bunk room with 4 beds. There is a full bath with a tub/shower combo in the hallway between the two queen bedrooms, and another full bathroom just outside the king bedroom, across from the laundry room. The king bedroom also has an ensuite powder room. Unlike many of the more modern homes on 30A, Grayt Fun has vintage personality in every room!!
There are 2 living areas in the home with plenty of comfy seating, and a fully-equipped open kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a breakfast bar with 2 seats, plus an additional bar-height table with seating for 4 more.
The outdoor seating by the pool has a table with umbrella that seats six comfortably with additional lounge chairs and seating to accommodate another six. The private pool can be heated ($210/week or $40 per day) lights up at night, too!
Grayt Fun is the perfect spot if you like to go out and explore bars and restaurants! You’ll have no issues finding options at your doorstep: The famous Red Bar is about a 30-second walk! Enjoy, 4 Beach Chairs and a Wagon to haul everything back and forth to the beach! We look forward to welcoming you!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“The house was adorable, and honestly we had no clue how close we would be to Grayton Beach and The Red Bar and such. We had a big group, and everyone had somewhere to sleep. The pool was the hangout, and it made our vacation!” - Jessica G.
“Loved our stay at Grayt Fun! We felt right at home and never wanted to leave.” - Barrie Z.
“The walk to the beach is super close, and we had NO NOISE issues even though the home is next to a place called Chiringos. We enjoyed drinks and food there.” - Kelly T.
“Everything was great with the cottage. Loved the quaint old school feeling.” - Dianna S.
- 3 Bedrooms
- One King Master Suite
- Two Queen Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 4 Twin Bunk Beds
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 4 Beach Chairs
- Wagon to get your stuff to the Beach
- POOL HEATING is $210/week or $40 per day
Rates listed below DO NOT include housekeeping, any applicable pet fees, taxes or damage insurance.
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancelation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-14 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $350.00 (up to $1000 during spring break depending on age of group)
- Pool heating is $210/week or $40 per day
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
*Rents Saturday to Saturday ONLY most of the year.
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available