Clam I Am
30A Escapes presents... "Clam I Am"
- South Side of 30A Grayton Beach
- On Lake with Private Dock
- Short Walk to Beach (5 Min)
- Short Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
- Large Back Deck with Outdoor Seating and Firepit
Located in the heart of old Grayton Beach and nestled among large oak trees with almost 100 feet of direct Western lake access and a private dock is “Clam I Am”. This architecturally remodeled Grayton Beach cottage is perfect for the adventurers at heart! The beautifully modern and coastal décor pays tribute to the Grayton Beach lifestyle and invites you to relax and unwind on your beach and lake vacation. The views from the house provide an excellent backdrop for golden sunrises and silver moonlit evenings… Plus the beach access to the world-renowned beaches of Grayton is located only a short 5-minute walk from the house!
The updated living, dining and kitchen area is inviting and perfect for relaxing after an adventurous day of beach or lake. The kitchen is ideal for preparing fresh seafood with ample granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and top-of-the-line cookware. The dining area seats 4 at the table and the chic dining nook seats an additional 4. The living area offers a large flat-screen TV and plenty of seating for enjoying a quiet night after a fun-filled day. Also, the house has integrated Sonos speakers in the kitchen/living area where you can listen to your favorite beach music playlist through Bluetooth.
The house features 2 bedrooms, each with a king-size bed and flat-screen T.V. The master has a connecting seating room with an additional flat-screen TV and oversized chair for quiet relaxation. The other bedroom shares the second bathroom with a sleeping nook which features a trundle bed with two twin beds and a flat-screen TV for the kids.
This home also features great outdoor spaces. The front screened porch has a picnic table that seats 8. The back screened porch has outdoor seating and beautiful views of the lake. Dine on the back deck with the custom-built dining table and built-in-bench seating overlooking one of Walton county’s premier coastal dune lakes. Enjoy family nights while roasting marshmallows and making smores together over the fire pit while overlooking beautiful views of the lake.
Want to go kayaking, fishing or paddle boarding? No worries! You can because you have your own private dock! You can even paddle directly to the beach or take the kayaks over to Watercolor for a quick lunch. The beaches of Grayton consistently rank among the beautiful and most pristine beaches in the United States. Grayton Beach is a unique public beach that allow vehicles to drive and park on the beach with permits. This house will surely be a favorite, so book this home for your family’s next beach and lake adventure!
Grayton Beach Community Overview:
Beach Launch Charter Fishing
Home to the “Turtle Reef” – Less Than a Mile From Shore!
Lively Eclectic Nightlife - Home to Grayton Beer!
An Array of Eccentric Art Galleries
Grayton State Park:
A Playground for the Adventurer
200 Acre State Park
YOLO Board and Eco Tours
Rare Dune Lakes – Grayton Lake and Western Lake
Swimming, Fishing and Boating
Hiking, Biking and Bird Watching
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel Insurance is NOT included in our quotes. It can be purchased during the reservation process or obtained independently.
2) We DO NOT accept wire transfers for payment. (AMEX, Visa and MasterCard ONLY)
3) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. 30A Escapes cannot be held responsible for construction near the rental property.
4) This property has 2 bikes for guest use. To utilize the bikes - a waiver must be signed before the code is provided to the guest. Additional bikes can be rented through 30A Escapes.
5) Golf Cart Rentals are NOT permitted in Rosemary, Seacrest or Alys Beach.
6) Kayaks and paddle-boards are not included. We recommend Adventure 30A for kayak and paddle board rentals (844.548.3302)
No Visitor Reviews Available