Highlands Parks is also next to numerous hiking and biking trails in the 15,000-acre Point Washington State Forest, which can be accessed via a nearby entrance to the trails, only .2 miles from the house. The beach is 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike (four premium bikes are included!) or about 15 minutes on foot.
Inside, a massive family room opens to a fully equipped kitchen, and a guest room, queen, with a full bath. A second living area and three bedrooms are on the second floor. A primary bedroom, king, has a seating area and en-suite bathroom, with a spacious shower. A guest room, queen, is down the hall, as is a queen bed and the kids’ favorite, a bunk room with two sets of twin bunks, sleep four. The house has ample parking for 3-4 cars, or 3 cars and a golf cart.
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way!
- 1.1 miles to the Blue Mountain Regional Public Beach Access
- Across the street from large resort-style pool and cabana
- 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom
- 2,292 square feet
- 6 seater golf cart
- 4 premium Heron Bicycle Company adult bikes included
- Parking for 3-4 vehicles
- Entrance to hiking and biking trails .2 miles away
- Community fire pit, hot tub and grills
- King in 1st floor guest room; shared hall bathroom
- King in 2nd floor primary bedroom; en suite bathroom
- Queen in 2nd floor guest bedroom; shared Jack and Jill bathroom
- Two twin over twin bunks (4 beds) in 2nd floor guest bedroom; shared Jack and Jill bathroom
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST
No Visitor Reviews Available