80 Steps to the Beach
FlipFlopsOn is situated beachside of 30A, within the stunning vistas of Inlet Beach, the easternmost 30A community & least developed.It's like old Florida here - no high-rises, no highways to cross, no crowds! Featuring a pool, bikes, beach chairs, grilling pavilion, ultra equipped kitchen, & sunsets from your private poolside balcony! Walk to shops & alfresco dining! Park your car and walk/bike everywhere!
Park your car and walk or bike everywhere!
BEACH & LAKE TIME
• 80 steps between you & the sand!
• 1 block to 3 Inlet Beach entrances
• Snorkeling reef 100 yards offshore
• 2 blocks to Lake Powell (kayak, SUP)
• Helen State Park next door (hike, fish)
• Surf fishing at the end of your lane
• Sleeps 5 comfortably
• Lap POOL
• Two complimentary adult BIKES
• Complimentary beach CHAIRS
• GEAR (umbrella, toys, cooler, towels)
• Open concept home
• Private balcony living area overlooks pool
• 55” SMART TV, cable, HBO, Netflix
• Bose speaker system
• WIFI/HDMI for streaming & gaming
• Modern ultra equipped kitchen
• Dine alfresco or in your eat-in kitchen
• Stocked COFFEE BAR w coffees/Keurig
• Grill pavilion, laundry, outdoor shower
• Water sports delivery (kayaks, SUP)
• Pack-n-play, kids books, & games
• Kid gear delivery (strollers, etc.)
• Professional cleaning staff
• Adherence to CDC protocols
• Your own personal 30A Online Guide!
• Luxurious QUEEN master bed
• 2 BUNK BEDS tucked away for privacy
• 90" sofa opens to a CA QUEEN bed
• Black out curtains for sleeping-in
• Soothing sleep sound machine
• Luxury linens
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE AT FLIP FLOPS ON!
Imagine starting the day sitting on your poolside balcony, with coffee in hand, watching the sun rise. You whip up breakfast in your fully equipped eat-in kitchen, everything is at hand: pots, pans, appliances, utensils, the works!
Hopping on a bike, you head 2 blocks to Lake Powell & grab a kayak or paddle-board for some misty morning exercise! Time to walk/dance 80 steps to the sand! No roads to cross, no steps to climb, just you, the sand, & the ocean!
It is time to wash off the day’s sand! You take a cool plunge in the lap pool, & head to the grilling pavilion to cook up the day’s catch! Why not take a lazy bike ride to Rosemary down a quiet lane. Check out the art, music, shops & alfresco dining.
Heading home...maybe you surf cable, the Internet, or NETFLIX, or maybe you play Jimmy Buffet on the old school Victrola. So cool! Kicking back in your outdoor living area... you are lulled by the flickering candelabras. As you gaze at the stars you think - LIFE really IS a beach!
The pristine shores of Inlet Beach are not the only attraction here!
• BIKE: Enjoy two complimentary adult bikes to cruise 30A, the best way to see the Emerald Coast!
• PADDLE: Watch the sea life go by while kayaking/SUP Inlet Beach in equipment delivered right to you!
• LAKE TIME: Hike the shoreline or enjoy stand-up paddle boards & kayaks - launch directly from the shore of Lake Powell
• SNORKEL: 30A has 4 snorkel reefs to promote fish habitats along 30A. Cobia Reef is located 100 yards offshore
• SPA: The Pearl Spa in Rosemary is a 7 minute bike ride away. Lunch at the pool afterwards - a must!
• BIKE: 30A’s Timpoochee bike trail parallels all of 30A, passing lakes, state parks, beach towns, & eateries!
• PONTOON: Boat to see the dolphins on the bay. A fun day on the water for all!
• FISH: Inlet is known for it’s surf fishing! Take fishing lessons right from your shore!
• GOLF: The champion course at Raven Golf Club, Burnt Pines Golf Club, & the Links Course! Enough said!
• SHOP: Walk to 30A Avenue (2 blocks) or Rosemary Beach. The swanky Grand Boulevard or Silver Sands Outlets are 18 minutes away!
• BOAT: Charter a boat to crab Island for a day of fun and sun on the water!
• YOGA: Balance30A or the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center (7 minute bike ride) - suitable for all levels, walk ins welcome!
• GYM: The closest gym is a 5 minute bike ride away. Daily & weekly memberships available!
Walk/bike to alfresco dining, ocean view eateries, & takeout!
• DINNER & A VIEW: For socially distanced dining overlooking the water try: Pescado’s Rooftop, Shunk Gully, or The Bay
• FAMILY FUN: We love Cowgirl Kitchen, Amici’s, Charley’s Donut Truck, Cafe Aroma, The Hub, & Back Beach BBQ
• DATE NIGHT: For date night try The Citizen, Emeril’s Coastal Italian (Bam!) & The Pearl
• OYSTERS ON THE BEACH: Pick the spot & have a master-shucker fix oysters with all the trimmings at your beach location of choice!
• PRIVATE CHEF: Special occasion? A Private chef can come to you & make a meal to remember
• GROCERY DELIVERY: Why spend precious vacation time in grocery store lines! Publix delivers!
• BEACH BONFIRES: A once in a lifetime beach experience. Hotdogs & s’mores over an open fire - nuff said!
• LOW COUNTRY BOIL: Host friends for dinner on the beach, nothing’s better than a low country shrimp boil under the stars!
We build relationships with the best local businesses. Our guests receive 10-50% discounts on local services such as beach setup, bonfires, water sports equipment, kid gear, etc. Just tell them FlipFlopsOn sent you!
• KAYAKS & SUP: Kayaks & SUP delivered right to your water of choice!
• EXTRA BIKES: We've built relationships with a great local bike shop, so you can get extra bikes delivered for a 10 % discount!
• KID BIKES & BABY CARRIERS: Need kid carriers, cargo trailers, extra bikes? We have you covered, just ask!
• KID GEAR: Need strollers, cribs, or high chairs? These can all be delivered to your door!
• BEACH CHAIR SETUP: We are happy to connect you with great local business who can setup your beach chairs daily!
• WELCOME PACKAGES: Surprise those you love with flowers, balloons, or wine! Just let us know in your booking message, and we’ll have it all beautifully arranged upon your arrival!
We are here for you, always just a text/call/email away! We love this place and we want you to love it too! From restaurant recommendations to last minute requests, no request is too big or too small!
FlipFlopsOn I & II are locally owned and operated by Florida natives (Go Gators!). We believe EVERY vacation should be amazing! As lifelong southerners and seasoned Floridians, we’ll do our best to show you great southern hospitality.
LETS BE SOCIAL!
Follow us! Like us! Tag us! Friend us! @FlipFlopsOnAtInletBeach We love seeing & hearing about our flip-flop-friend’s vacations...so follow us on social media and share your stay!
You Tube Channel: https://youtu.be/PGrAfOyHpOY
CARPE "BEACH" DIEM!
Nuff Said! The Beach Awaits! Whoot!
No Visitor Reviews Available