Somewhere in the Sun
30A Escapes presents... 'Somewhere in the Sun'
- Breath-taking Gulf Views From Second and Third Floors
- Beach Chair Set-up, Seasonally 3/1-10/31 (2 Beach Chairs and 1 Umbrella)
- 1 Minute Walk to the Orange Street Beach Access
- 30 Second Walk to the Private, Community Pool
- Spacious and Updated Kitchen Featuring Top-notch Appliances and Marble Counters
- Kid-Friendly Bunk Area with Arcade Game
- 4 Beach Bike Cruisers Included
1st Floor: Guest Bedroom (Q/Q Bunk). Guest Room (T/T Bunk+ Twin Daybed). Guest Bedroom (King).
2nd Floor: Main Kitchen, Living and Dining.
3rd Floor: Guest Bedroom (King). Guest Bedroom (King).
'Somewhere in the Sun' Cottage in Inlet Beach is a sophisticated version of the classic beach cottage. Newly built and decorated, this beautiful home is located just steps away from the Orange Street beach access. The spacious, flowing plan on the 2nd floor easily transitions from intimate formal dining to casual entertaining. Offering a 55’’ flat-screen TV, GULF VIEWS, a half bathroom, and a bright kitchen with marble counter-tops and stainless-steel appliances.
The 1st floor contains the first guest room with queen over queen bunk beds, the Jack and Jill bathroom is shared with an additional bunk area where there is a twin over twin bunk and a daybed. An arcade game is in the bunk area which is sure to be a hit with kids and adults!
Finishing out the first-floor master is a bedroom with a king bed and en suite bathroom with a tiled shower.
The 3rd floor has the Master Suite with King bed, full bathroom and private balcony with GULF VIEWS! The fourth and final guest room offers a King bed and private bathroom.
This cottage also has a community pool which is just behind the house, perfect for cooling off and relaxing after a day in the sun at the beach! Hop on your complimentary bikes and casually ride to Rosemary Beach and Seacrest Beach to explore, dine, and shop!
Inlet Beach Community Overview:
13+ Acres of Undisturbed Pristine Dunes – An Outdoor Enthusiast Dream!
Neighboring Community to Rosemary
Orange Street Beach Access
Offering Regional Handicap Accessibility Beach Access
Lifeguard on Duty (Seasonally)
Home to 1 of the 4 Areas Artificial Reef - Just 970’ off Shore!
Camp Helen State Park
Rare Coastal Dune Lake – Powell Lake
Fishing Dock, Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals, Hiking and Bird Watching
Historic Lodge – A Romantic Venue to say “I Do!”
30 Avenue and Shoppes at Inlet
Boutique Style Shopping
Fine Dining and Gourmet Cuisine
Fitness Studio and Spa
Live Music and Night Life (Seasonally)
Important Things to know:
1) We do not offer Travel Protection Insurance in our quotes. You may obtain one independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5)No trailers they will be fined and towed at the guests expense
6) A MAXIMUM OF THREE VEHICLES CAN BE PARKED AT THIS HOME. ADDITIONAL PARKING LOCATED AT SOUTHERN SELF STORAGE.
7) Please Note: Beach Chair Service is only provided during the following date range... 3/6 - 10/31
No Visitor Reviews Available