For a Rosemary Beach family vacation home, look no further than Bon Temps to check ALL the boxes for your next beach vacation for up to 16 guests! South of 30A, with a private pool, and just steps to the beach, this exceptional property mixes comfort and class to perfection!
Enter Bon Temps and the fun begins on the ground floor with a bunk room for 4 that gives kids not just beds but an entire living area to call their own! Their room leads out the deck and pool area, and you can bet the kids will be using the pool to the fullest! Also on the ground floor are two king bedroom suites – someone has to keep an eye on the kids, right? - along with two ensuite bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower stall and the other with a shower/bath combo. A hall bath is easily accessible for the bunk room and a separate laundry room is also on the ground floor. The pool area is accessible from the hall on the ground floor, the bunk room and one of the king suites.
As you head up the stairs, the adults in the group will be delighted by the incredible open living area, with space for everyone! The fabrics, colors and honey wood flooring and beams combine for a warm and welcoming environment. Plenty of chairs and seating for everyone to find their own nook, whether it’s to read a book, chat or watch the 48” Smart TV. The fully-equipped kitchen seats 4 at the breakfast bar, along with seating for 8 at the dining table.
And how could we forget the amazing 2nd-floor balcony! Extending the interior living area is a covered south-facing balcony, with a dining table and chairs for 6, plus a bench and chairs to seat another 4 comfortably. Also on the second floor is an additional king suite, with an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in shower stall. The second floor also has a handy powder room.
But wait! There’s more! The third floor has a lovely, sunlit double queen bedroom, with a full ensuite bathroom with a shower stall. A comfy chair and ottoman nestled by the window is the perfect spot to curl up with a good book in the sunshine and get away from it all. All bedrooms at Bon Temps feature 100% Egyptian cotton linens, and 18lb, 100% combed ring-spun cotton towels.
Not only is it a very short walk to the beach, most of that walk is along a quiet walking/biking path. Walk out the front of the home and head south about 50 yards to the end of Round Road and pick up the path the rest of the way, right to the beach.
The nearest of four Rosemary Beach Pools ('Coquina Pool') is just as short of a walk, about 2 minutes from the Bon Temps.
Need more? Enjoy 2 FREE adult bikes, a gas grill, a Pack-N-Play travel crib, and two garage parking spots plus the space in front of the garage, reserved just for guest parking.
The town of Rosemary Beach, located along 30A on Florida’s Emerald Coast, is a stunning example of new urbanism. Restaurants, coffee shop, book store, retail stores, art galleries, bank, post office, hair salon, fitness center, tennis center, 4 community pools, chapel and the beach - all in a walkable environment, accessible via a network of boardwalks and pathways create a true, livable beach community!
Bon Temps has everything you need for a fabulous, relaxing vacation! The beach, plus all the dining, shopping and amenities Rosemary Beach has to offer are just steps away! We look forward to welcoming you!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“We had a wonderful stay at Bon Temps. Great location, pool was a must! We would definitely return to this property. We had 6 adults and 4 kids, 4 months to 4 years, and the set-up was perfect.” - Juleeann R.
“The kitchen is amazingly well-stocked and 8 huge beach towels were there for our use. Bedrooms were spacious with plenty of storage and all had en suite bathrooms. Details were well thought out and wifi was good all week. The garage had leftover boogie boards, sand toys, chairs and fishing poles! What a nice surprise!” - Ken G.
“This was our second stay at Bon Temps. Our family loves this house and all that it has to offer. We stayed with another family so we had 4 adults and 8 kids. There was plenty of room for us all!” - Jennifer W.
“The house is well-appointed and the three king suites plus the third floor queen bed suite worked well for our family with three adult children couples and four young children. The young children stayed in the bunk room and loved it.” - Dalton B.
“We all enjoyed waking up and having breakfast and coffee on the large deck overlooking the trees. I'm sure all of the homes in this area are wonderful but we can not speak highly enough of Paradise Beach Rentals. We worked with Michael and he was awesome.” - Austin P.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Large covered balcony off living room
- Great bunk room for kids
- Bedroom 1 - Large bunk / living room with four bunk beds, sofa, chair and a 40"Smart HDTV with HD Cable and Netflix Streaming. Full guest bath with tub/shower, across the hall from the bunk room
- Bedroom 2 - King Master suite (Sterns & Foster mattress) with ensuite full bath and HD Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 3 - King Master suite (Sterns & Foster mattress) with ensuite full bath and HD Flat Screen TV
- Washer and Dryer Laundry Room
- HUGE Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with 48" Smart HDTV with HD Cable and Neftlix Streaming. Lots of board games are provided in the cabinet for family, interaction and social time.
- Bedroom 4 - King Master suite (Sterns & Foster mattress) with ensuite full bath
- Powder room
- Large covered south-facing balcony off living room. It has a dining table and chairs seating six as well as a bench and additional seating off to the side to seat another 4 comfortably.
- Small covered balcony off kitchen with table and two chairs
- Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- Bedroom 5 - Two (2) queen beds with en-suite full bath and SMART HDTV (capable of streaming netflix / amazon prime)
- There is a wagon to haul the multitude of beach toys and floats to the beach. There are a few basic beach chairs and some pool floats as well as a baby stroller.
- Both parking spots in garage go to the Main House (Bon Temps)
In the courtyard is a gas grill for your use (with backup propane tank in garage).
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 2 FREE ADULT BIKES
- Both parking spots in garage go to the Main House (Bon Temps) as does the parking pad in front of the garage
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancelation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
• Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $1,000 ($2000 during spring break).
• Pool Heating Charge is an additional and upon request at $210/week or $40 per day for less than 7 night stays
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available