30A Escapes presents... Costello Cottage
- 4 Minute Walk to the Cabana Community Pool
- 2 Minute Walk to St Augustine Green
- Completely Renovated in 2020
- Designer Kitchen Featuring a Gas Range
- Large Driveway with Parking for Three Vehicles
- Four Bikes Included with Every Rental
Situated by the peaceful Kingsbridge Park, Costello Cottage is a home away from home with all the luxury and amenities you would expect and enjoy. This classic Rosemary Beach vacation home features choice amenities in a relaxed atmosphere. The home's beautiful rooms are filled with natural light and characterized by the use of natural materials like warm woods, stone, woven fibers, and leather.
As you enter the 2,000 sq ft home, you are greeted by an inviting, open area that includes the dining room, living room, and kitchen. The kitchen is professionally equipped including granite countertops, Jenn-Air appliances, and all the supplies you need to cook up a seafood extravaganza. The dining room has a beautiful table that expands to seat eight. The living room is supplied with cozy seating and is equipped with a TV and DVD player.
On the 1st floor, there is a spacious guest room with a king-size bed covered in luxury linens you can sink into at the end of your “busy” day. This bedroom has a lovely bathroom in the hallway with a beautifully tiled and glass enclosed shower and single vanity.
As you go up the stairs to the 2nd floor, you enter a light-filled hallway. The bunk room, furnished with a twin over full bunk bed, has its own TV and DVD player. The upstairs guest room is large and cozy at the same time with a king-sized bed and luxury linens. Your guests will also have a private balcony awaiting them just outside. This room is also equipped with a TV and DVD player. The second guest bathroom is beautifully made with white marble countertops on the double vanity and an inviting tub and shower.
The huge master bedroom is on the 2nd floor, and the massive king size bed is covered in lavish linens you won’t want to get out of. The room has two closets and an additional armoire to store your belongings comfortably. The master bathroom features a dual vanity and a large shower with double shower heads. The master also has its own private balcony where you can relax while watching the sunset or finish the day with a good book. This room is also equipped with a TV and DVD player.
Rosemary Beach has a total of four pools (including one heated), a top of the line tennis center with eight clay courts, a world-class spa that offers a wide variety of relaxing spa treatments, including massage therapy, luxurious facials, nails services, and refreshing body treatments. For those looking for a more rigorous experience, the Rosemary Beach fitness center offers top of the line equipment with degreed and certified personal training and instruction. Daily and weekly memberships available.
Rosemary Beach Community Overview
- A Beachside destination with Award-Winning Architecture
- Racquet Club – one of the world’s top 75 tennis destinations
- Voted one of America’s most romantic small towns by CNN (2015)
- Multiple parks and common “greens” featuring playgrounds, a splash pad, a butterfly park, and secret boardwalks with tranquil fountains
- Fitness Center offering massage and Yoga
- Boutique shops and restaurants on-site
- Sugar white sands & Emerald waters – experience one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
4 Resort Pools
- Barbados Pool: gulf side, French West Indies style with vestibule fountain
- Coquina Pool: gulf side, with negative edge overflow meant for lounging and relaxing
- Sky Pool: park side, indoor, heated year-round, with radiant heated decking in winter
- Cabana Pool: park side, “cabana style” with adjoining children’s pool and playground park
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
No Visitor Reviews Available