Relaxation Station 30A
WaterColor is a premier neighborhood, with a wonderful beach club, three-tiered pools, a restaurant, and a bar along with shopping and other food options. The neighborhood includes tennis and pickleball, miles of walking trails, a boathouse with paddle board/canoe rental on Western Lake, a lazy river, and multiple community pools.
Next to a nature reserve, our home sits on the end of a very quiet street. In the wooded yard, a pergola, with a Green Egg grill and patio seating, is great for relaxing and dining. The back deck has a picnic table, the front porch includes ample seating and a large porch swing.
Inside, the luxurious open dining-kitchen area has a serene, calming effect, a great space for all to hang out and unwind. The kitchen features high-end appliances with bar seating for 4, and the dining table seats 6.
The first-floor primary suite, king, features a sitting room, dual shower, dual vanity, and a private, screened balcony. Upstairs, a second primary bedroom, king, is down the hall from a cute bunk room, with a twin over a full-futon bunk, and another twin. Each bedroom has its own bathroom.
Parking fits 1 large and 1 smaller vehicle, and a Tesla home charger. The four bikes are complimentary, making daily visits to the beach and the pools, easy and fun.
At Relaxation Station 30A, the warmth of hospitality awaits. Our dedicated team at Oversee, a local company, is committed to ensuring your stay is nothing short of exceptional. We strive for perfection and are just a stone's throw away should you require any assistance. Reach out to us anytime, seven days a week, with the added peace of a 24/7 emergency line.
109 Sandy Creek Dr is convenient to amazing attractions in WaterColor and Seaside:
- 7 min bike ride or 20 min walk to WaterColor Beach Club and beach
- 7 min bike ride or 20 min walk to Seaside
- 5 min walk to Camp WaterColor pool, lazy river, and snack bar
- 5 min walk to the serene Frog Pool
- 3 min bike ride or 14 min walk to the Boathouse on Western Lake for paddle board rentals and fishing
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 2,315 sq ft
- 7 min bike ride or 20 min walk to WaterColor Beach Club and beach (private access)
- Access to WaterColor community pools, tennis courts, boathouse and trails
- Outdoor deck and patio with green egg and propane grill
- 4 bikes included
- Tesla home charger at the house
- Limited onsite parking, minimal community parking w/pass
- King in 1st floor primary bedroom; private bath with dual shower
- 1st floor hall half bath
- King in 2nd floor primary; private full bath
- Twin over full bunk and single twin in 2nd floor 3rd bedroom; private full bath
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST.
No Visitor Reviews Available