30A Escapes presents... 'A Seabreeze'
- Private Saltwater Pool - Heat Available for an Additional Fee
- 5 Minute Walk to Beach Access
- Complimentary Bikes
You are personally invited to experience 'A Seabreeze'! This is a newly-built home in Seacrest Beach just one block away from the sugar-white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. This home was built with travelers in mind with a private saltwater pool, beautiful, coastal interiors and complimentary bikes.Take the bikes on a scenic ride to local shops where local eats and artistry are found in abundance. Not only will guests enjoy a more neighborhood vibe while on their vacation to the 30A area, but with so many restaurants and activities within walking distance, you can forget the traffic!
Arriving at 'A Seabreeze' guests are instantly greeted with an outside oasis. A large driveway and complimentary bikes will excite you for what’s to come. The front patio creates a sense of relaxation with a private saltwater pool, a covered front deck, and a stainless steel Char-Broil grill. More outdoor living space can be found in the private back yard, which features a patio deck with fire pit, corn hole, and dart board. Spend the day at the beach or in your own private paradise. Entering 'A Seabreeze' guests are welcomed with coastal chic comfort. The oak hardwood floors in contrast with the contemporary white shiplap walls bring a comforting texture into this home. Guests will feel at ease with the simple coastal decor throughout the entire home. An open concept floor plan creates a spacious environment. The kitchen boasts stunning white cabinetry and a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and living room space. The living room has luxurious sofa seating that surrounds a large flat-screen TV. This space is perfect for entertaining! Also found on this floor are two of the five bedrooms. The comfortable king master bedroom with an en-suite is perfect for those who prefer not to climb stairs. The other bedroom features two queen beds, a large flat screen, and private en suite!
Continuing upstairs, guests can revel in more comfort with a kitchenette and three bedrooms. The kitchenette is perfect for that morning cup of coffee without having to travel downstairs. Two more king suites, including the master bedroom, are found here on the second floor. Both of these spacious suites boast a large flatscreen TV, spacious closet space, and an en-suite bathroom with large luxurious showers. The final bedroom is an excellent choice for children and young adults. This bedroom features a twin/twin bunk, a twin/full bunk, and an en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This bedroom also walks straight out into the kitchenette area making it easy access for those late-night snacks.
Seacrest West Community Overview:
- The Big Chill
- Live music, movies and Jumbo Tron
- Family oriented
- Fun coastal shops
- Dining and Restaurants
- Short Distance to Alys, Seagrove, Seacrest and Rosemary Beach
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during checkout or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 5 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The Saltwater pool can be heated for an additional fee + taxes.
6) Discount and Promotion Restrictions Apply.
No Visitor Reviews Available