Forever Five O`Clock
30A Escapes presents... "Forever Five O'Clock"
- Gulf Views from 2nd and 3rd Floor Balconies
- Private Pool with Fenced Yard - Pool Heat Available for an Additional Fee
- Backpack Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
- 3 King Master Ensuites
- 2 Minute Bike Ride to Deeded Beach Access
- 1st Floor Master Bedroom
This gorgeous 5 bedroom, 5 full bath, 2 half bath Seacrest Beach rental home is a short 2.5-minute walk to the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The Seacrest vacation rental home has peekaboo views of the Gulf on the 2nd floor front and rear balconies and expansive views of the Gulf from the 3rd floor front balcony. Fun fact: this house is partially powered by solar power, perfect in the sunshine state!
The 1st floor of this home has an open floor plan featuring a large kitchen with a 5-burner gas range, double oven, two full-size refrigerators with ice makers, two dishwashers, built-in microwave, separate ice maker in the pantry as well as a prep sink with disposal. Two large dining tables, plus a 4-seat breakfast bar make entertaining large groups a breeze.
The comfy living area boasts a large flat-screen TV over the fireplace and plenty of seating. This floor has one queen bedroom with a TV and a full bath with a large tub and shower and also a half bath for guests. An elevator (wheelchair accessible) is a great added feature for those tired legs after a fun-filled day on the sugar sands of the Emerald Coast.
The 2nd floor has 3 king masters all with private bathrooms, TVs and balcony access. One of the bathrooms has a roll-in shower while another one of the master suites has built-in twin bunks for “a family suite”. A family-sized washer and dryer are located on the 2nd floor as well.
The 3rd floor has a large media and game area with a half bath and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. The bar area, with a sink with a disposal, wine cooler, beverage refrigerator, and microwave is perfect for entertaining. There is also a large flat-screen TV, PS4 game console, and foosball table in the media room which opens to another large porch with additional seating and views of the Gulf. Also, on this floor is the bunk room, fit with twin sized beds, which sleeps 8 and has a full bath.
Poolside grilling awaits the grill masters of the group with a large natural gas outdoor grill. The large, lighted pool with magnificent water features can be heated according to your needs. Not your typical splash pool, the fountains make for great fun during the day and at night. A HUGE pool deck provides plenty of space for sunning or for having a nice dinner outside with family and friends.
Additionally, the back yard is fully fenced and there is off-street parking for 5 cars. 5 complimentary bikes are included during your stay!
Seacrest West Community Overview:
The Hub World class entertainment
Live music, movies and Jumbo Tron
Fun coastal shops
Dining and Restaurants
Short Distance to Alys and Rosemary Beach
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) If you rent for a wedding or wedding function, there is a non-refundable $500 event fee.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) 5 complementary bikes included, waiver must be signed.
6) Pool heat available for an additional fee.
No Visitor Reviews Available