Shades of Blue
30A Escapes presents... "Shades of Blue"
- 3 Minute Walk to the 12,000 Square Feet Community Lagoon Pool
- 5 Minute Bike Ride to the Private, Community Beach Access
- 3 Master Suites and 2 Kid-Friendly Bunk Rooms
- Chef's Kitchen Featuring Dacor Stainless Steel Appliances
- 5 Free Beach Bike Cruisers Included with Every Rental
Welcome to "Shades of Blue" where head-turning views await around every primmed palm and blue hue pool! Located in the heart of Seacrest Beach, nestled between Rosemary and Alys Beaches, "Shades of Blue" is a spacious five-bedroom, five and a half bathroom that can accommodate up to twelve guests with room to spare. Offering a 3-minute walk (or 1-minute bike ride) to the 12,000 square foot community lagoon pool, a 5-minute bike ride (or beach tram) to the private, community beach access, and a speedy bike ride to the neighboring communities, you'll have everything you want and need while staying at "Shades of Blue".
You'll enjoy entertaining your crew in the first floor main living area, offering open concept living, dining, and kitchen. Whip-up a gourmet meal in the chef's kitchen, appointed with Dacor stainless steel appliances, including a free-standing ice maker, granite countertops, and a four-burner gas range; savor that meal with your closes friends and family in the dining area with seating for six, additional seating for four can be found at the breakfast bar. Wind-down for the evening in the living room, furnished with a large sectional sofa and equipped with a large flat-screen TV. A first-floor master suite, furnished with a king-size bed can also be found on the first floor, providing access to a private ensuite with a walk-in shower.
You will get the rest and relaxation you've been needing in the second-floor master suite, furnished with a king-size bed, cozy sitting area for two, and access to a private balcony; you'll pamper yourself in the master ensuite, featuring a large walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, and dual vanity. Just down the hall, the kids are sure to have sweet dreams in the bunk room, furnished with two twin over twin bunk beds and a large flat-screen TV, and providing access to a private en suite featuring a tub/shower combination. An additional master suite, furnished with a king-size bed is also located on the second floor, featuring access to a private balcony and ensuite with a tub/shower combination. In addition, laundry can be found on the second floor.
On the third floor, an additional bunk room can be found, furnished with a full over full bunk bed; providing private access to the third-floor balcony, a wet bar with mini-fridge, and ensuite with walk-in shower.
Your well-appointed piece of paradise awaits, reserve "Shades of Blue" today!
Seacrest Beach North Community Overview:
- 12,000 Square Foot Community Lagoon Pool Garnished with a Poolside Cafe
- Tram Service to the Beach (Seasonally)
- Boutique Shopping and Gourmet Cuisine
- Quaint Coastal Community - Bike Friendly!
- Neighboring Communities - Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach
- Home to South Walton's Tallest Sand Dunes
- Live Music and Nightlife at Peddler's Pavilion (Seasonally)
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel protection is not included in our quotes but may be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 5 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
* International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
No Visitor Reviews Available