All In - Seacrest
30A Escapes presents... "All In" 78 Pelican Glide Lane
- Large 6 bedroom, 5 bath Beach Home
- 3 Minute Bike Ride to Beach
- Private Pool and Spacious Fenced-in Backyard - Pool Heat Available for an Additional Fee
- Deeded Beach Access, Easy Walk from Property
“All In” 78 Pelican Glide Lane is a 6 bedroom, 5 bath house that sleeps 18, located in Seacrest Beach West. It is near to both Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach and centrally located. The highlight of this property is the outdoor entertaining space! The entire back yard is fenced in with a private heated pool, built-in propane grill, wood fire pit with seating for nine, two picnic tables with umbrellas, chaise lounges, and an outdoor shower. This property has a deeded beach access that is just a leisurely walk down the street and across Scenic 30A.
The first floor includes a newly renovated kitchen with all new cabinetry, granite countertops, a central island with 4 bar stools, stainless appliances, and a pantry. The newly expanded living room features a large sectional sofa with french doors from the living room lead out to the pool area. The dining area includes two tables, one that seats eight and another tall table with four chairs. There is a king bedroom located on the first floor and adjacent bath with tub/shower. The living room also has access to this bathroom. There is a queen guest room with a twin daybed that has a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. The laundry room is located on the 1st floor just off the kitchen area.
Head on up to the second floor where the additional 4 bedrooms are located. The king master bedroom has a private ensuite with a glass-enclosed shower. The queen guest bedroom is outfitted with a private bath with a glass-enclosed shower. A fun bunk room for the kids has 2 bunk beds (total of 4 twins). The final bedroom has 2 twin beds and a dresser. Both of these bedrooms share a hall bath with double vanities and a tub/shower. Also on the second level landing is a kid’s den area with a full-sized futon sleeper sofa, two twin beds, two-game tables, and a Wii gaming system, as well as board games, puzzles, and cards. This room opens out to a deck overlooking the street side of the house.
Seacrest West Community Overview:
The Hub World class entertainment
Live music, movies and Jumbo Tron
Fun coastal shops
Dining and Restaurants
Short Distance to Alys and Rosemary Beach
Important Things to Know:
1)Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 6 bikes are at the property. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) Pool heat available for an additional fee.
* International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Contact Our Team:
No Visitor Reviews Available