Hidden Gem #6
30A Escapes presents... Hidden Gem
- Peek-a-boo Gulf Views from the 2nd Floor Balcony
- 2 Easy Beach Access Points Steps Away
- Private Deeded Beach Access Just 50 Steps from Master Bedroom
- 300 Feet from the Sea Breeze Public Beach Access
- Steps to the Community Pool
- 3 Bikes Included with Rental
- High Speed Internet Throughout Home
- Roku Smart TV's, Hulu, Netflix.
Located off the iconic Scenic Highway 30A, nestled between Rosemary Beach and the Hub; "Hidden Gem", a Seacrest townhouse, is a hidden gem offering peek-a-boo Gulf views, and effortless access to the beach and community pool. Close enough to hop on one of your complimentary bikes and ride to Rosemary Beaches' most pristine shops and restaurants, but secluded enough to really get away from it all. This three-bedroom, three-bathroom Seacrest West duplex provides sleeping for nine, and parking for two.
Welcoming you with peek-a-boo Gulf views from the second-floor open concept main living area, you'll feel the carefree essence of seaside living from the moment you check-in. After a day at the beach, kick-back on the cozy sleeper sofa in the living room and watch the game on the flat-screen TV. Then take delight in whipping-up a home-cooked meal in the well-stocked kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite countertops; then enjoy it with your closest friends and family at the dining table offering seating for eight, additional seating for three can be found at the breakfast bar. As the evening winds-down, make your way to the Gulf view balcony and drink in the sunset colors with your favorite cocktail.
Additionally, located on the second floor, a guest bedroom furnished with a queen-size bed and providing private access to the shared hallway bathroom, featuring a walk-in shower and single vanity.
Making your way downstairs, you'll get the rest and relaxation you deserve in the master suite, furnished with a king-size bed, and providing private access to the first-floor porch fitted with exterior seating; you'll pamper yourself in the master en-suite featuring a tub/shower combination and dual vanity. Just down the hall, memories will be made in the bunk room furnished with an XL Twin over Queen bunk bed and offering private access to the first-floor guest bathroom featuring a tub/shower combination.
Looking for a convenient and cozy 30A beach vacation?
Reserve "Hidden Gem" for your next 30A Escape!
Need Additional Sleeping Arrangements? Ask us about the neighboring property, "Happy Hour on 30A"
Seacrest West Community Overview:
- Home to the Hub 30A, World-class Entertainment District
- Live music, movies, and JumboTron
- Family Oriented
- Fun Coastal Shops
- Dining and Restaurants
- Short walk or bike ride to Alys, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach to the east
- Short walk or bike ride to the Hub, WaterSound, Seagrove, Seaside to the west
- 30 minutes to Panama City Pier Park
- 45 minutes to Destin HarborWalk Village
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 3 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before the code provided.
4) 2 parking spots dedicated to this unit for guest use.
5) No golf cart rentals allowed at this property.
6) Construction is all along 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available