Wish You Were Here
30A Escapes Presents... "Wish You Were Here"
- Short Walk to Beach Access - 400 Feet
- Main House and Carriage House - Rented as One
- Gulf Views from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Floor Balconies
- Sleeps 10 Guests
This stunning four story home has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms total and is located in Seacrest Beach West. The home consists of a main house and carriage house that are connected by a covered outdoor deck on the backside of the main house and rent all as one property.
Enter the main house on the second floor where you will find an open concept kitchen, living and dining areas. An expansive balcony on this level is inviting and wonderful place to catch a sunset while dinner cooks! There is a half bath on this level as well as a full size washer and dryer. Head on up to the third floor where you will find a master suite with a king size bed and private en suite with two sink and a glass enclosed shower. The guest bedroom on this level has a queen size bed and private en suite with one sink and a glass enclosed shower. Both bedrooms have access to a shared balcony with Gulf Views as well as heated floors! The spiral staircase will lead you up to the fourth floor Crows Nest and balcony where you can get the best views of the Gulf! On the first level of this home the garage has been converted into a living space with set of twin over twin bunks and a full size bathroom, the perfect hang out for the kids!
On the second level of the main house, towards the back side of the house, you can exit onto the porch where there is an outdoor dining table for six, just outside of the carriage house. The carriage house has one bedroom with a king size bed as well as a twin set of custom built bunk beds for extra sleeping arrangements. The bathroom is shared and has a single sink, and stand up shower. There is also a full size kitchen, dining table, and living room area, and laundry space to complete the carriage house!
Light up the grill in the back yard and enjoy the green space to play some yard games while dinner cooks! Or hop on the beach cruisers and catch the sunset! Six houses down to the West of the home, 200 yards, is the public beach access 'Gulf Lakes Public Beach Access'. Escape to Seacrest Beach West to "Wish You Were Here" Today!
Seacrest Beach West Community Overview:
- The HUB - World Class Entertainment, Jumbo Tron, Live Music and Entertainment
- Family Oriented
- Away from it All, Yet Close to Everything!
- Fun Coastal Shops
- Neighboring Communities- Seacrest Beach, Alys Beach & Watersound
- Close to Restaurants
Important Things to Know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX only.
3) 5 Bikes are included with this rental.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
No Visitor Reviews Available