Salty Paws Bungalow offers convenience, charm and quality - not to mention a balcony overlooking a sparkling pool and spa and TWO FREE BIKES provided for guest use! Unit 134 has a spacious, open living area downstairs, and all bedrooms upstairs.
The downstairs features a dining room with seating for 6, plus an additional 3 guests can dine at the the breakfast bar. The kitchen is fully-equipped with stainless steel appliances and cooking supplies to make family dining a breeze. Guests will enjoy a convenient half bath downstairs was well as a brand new, full-sized washer and dryer, making it easy to wash and dry those beach towels! A queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area allows accommodations for up to six guests. The living area features a flat screen TV and Sony Blu-Ray DVD player to keep the family entertained, and the home has free high-speed WIFI to keeps guests connected, for business or pleasure.
Upstairs, guests may choose between two bedrooms, each with ensuite baths. The master bedroom features a king size bed and a full bathroom with a large soaking tub, while the second bedroom has a queen bed and a full bathroom with a shower. Both rooms have flat screen televisions and high-quality bedding and linens, as well as ample storage. With a view of the pool area and palm trees, the upstairs balcony may be accessed from either bedroom and is an ideal spot for a cup of coffee in the morning or drinks in the evenings.
Heading to the beach? We make it easy and fun for our guests! Complementary beach toys for the kids, beach chairs and a wagon to carry it all make trips to the shore a snap!
Bringing your furry friends? We've got you covered! We provide complimentary pet-friendly amenities, such as food and water bowls and two pet crates, medium and large sized. We love animals, but please note only dogs are allowed at this property.
Parking is just steps from the door, making Salty Paws one of the most conveniently-located units at the Bungalows.
Seagrove is truly a dream vacation spot, whether you enjoy fishing, swimming, hiking, shopping, fine dining - or just relaxing! We look forward to welcoming you as guests in our family vacation rental, Salty Paws Bungalow.
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
"One of the most beautifully decorated homes we have ever rented along 30A. The owners provided many extras to make our stay extremely comfortable. " - Karin D.
"The beach was walkable and having the pool outside our front door was so great for kids. We would highly recommend this property!" - Lesley F.
“I was especially impressed at the cleanliness since it allowed pets. The unit came with two different sized crates for our dog, as well as food and water bowls. That was nice not to have to pack.” - Ashley F.
“The Bungalow beautifully decorated, clean, well stocked and convenient to the beach. There was also a lot of area to walk my furry friend. Would definitely recommend!” - Rebecca E.
"We are en route for our 5th year at this bungalow! We wouldn't stay anywhere else! It is perfect for our family! Always spotless, has everything we need, and perfectly convenient!” - Alisha Y.
Reservation/ booking policy:
- 25yrs and older unless accompanied by and supervised by parents the whole stay (we cater to family friendly bookings)
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancelation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
*** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 10-14 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $350 (up to $700 during spring break based on management's decision)
- Cleaning fee is $189 ($250 for stays that are 3 weeks or longer)
- When booking with us you can obtain a code to receive a 15% discount off additional Bike Rentals, paddle boards, baby items, beach gear, golf carts and just about anything you need to rent during your stay
- The Non-Refundable Pet fee is $150
- DOGS ONLY. NO cats
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
No Visitor Reviews Available