As you enter the gate to the property, you’re welcomed by an outdoor deck space just for guests, with seating and an eating area with an umbrella – great for lunch or afternoon drinks!
As you enter the property, white shiplap, tile floors and crisp colors greet you, along with comfortable, modern furniture. The open-concept downstairs space makes it clear you’ll have everything you need, whether it’s a dining table for four, or a spacious kitchen with full-sized, stainless steel appliances, a microwave and a Keurig coffee machine. The living area also has a queen-sized sofa sleeper, if you are traveling as a family.
The full bathroom with a walk-in shower stall is on the ground floor, next to the kitchen. A full-sized washer and dryer are also tucked away on the first floor.
Upstairs, guests staying at Sea Thyme will be delighted with the additional loft space with honey-colored hardwood floors and a large king bedroom made up with 100 percent cotton linens. Ample closet space is available for guests, and an additional half-bathroom is located right at the top of the stairs behind a sliding farm door. Curtains help give the loft extra privacy, when needed.
And remember: If you have a larger group, the Sea Thyme carriage house can be rented alongside the 3-bedroom Thyme by the Sea property: https://30aparadisebeachrentals.com/thyme-by-the-sea. But rest assured, Sea Thyme is a completely independent property from its big sister!
Sea Thyme is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacation. Close enough to walk or bike to everything: the beach, galleries, fine cuisine, bike trails, markets, antiques, golf, live theater, a family run book store, outdoor bazaars, and coffee shops! Just 1/3 mile walk to Seaside! This brand new chic beach home is the perfect vacation spot whether you stay a few days, a week or a month. We look forward to welcoming you!
! NEW PROPERTY – REVIEWS COMING SOON !
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING about PARADISE BEACH RENTALS:
“The property manager, Michael James with Paradise Beach Rentals, goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is first class.” - Mark G.
“Debbie and Michael from Paradise Beach Rentals were extra attentive to make sure that we had everything that we needed to make sure that our vacation was a great one!” - Grace F.
“Michael James the property manager is professional, communicative, caring, makes things happen. He ROCKS.” - Rafik S.
“Michael was a dream to work with...very accommodating and most helpful when we needed to stay extra nights.” - Peter J.
“Michael James from Paradise Beach Rentals responded quickly to any issues we had.” - Chris A.
Sleeps 4 with a Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Baths
- Brand New 50" Smart TV with YouTube TV Streaming Account for Live TV, Sports & Shows
- Full Kitchen
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer
- Dining Table for 4
- Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Full Bathroom Bathroom
- King Master Loft
- Half Bathroom
- 25 years and older unless accompanied by and supervised by parents the whole stay (we cater to family friendly bookings)
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 1 Dedicated Parking Spot in the Driveway (far right hand side)
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
- *** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, lost/damaged bikes or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $250 (up to $500 during spring break).
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
No Visitor Reviews Available