Thyme by the Sea
Modern and sparkling white, Thyme by the Sea is an oasis of fresh, calm vibes on Seagrove beach! Just 100 yards from the beach, this 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home sleeps up to 9 guests, with plenty of room for everyone to spread out, both indoors and outside on the decks!
As you enter the gate to the property, guests will be impressed at how much outdoor space they have at their disposal, whether for dinner, drinks or family fun playing corn-hole! There is an outdoor shower, dining table and multiple seating areas with comfortable chairs and loungers, too!
Upon entering Thyme by the Sea, guests will feel at ease with the open-concept layout and chic, uncluttered décor. The living area has a 50” Smart TV, comfortable seating and couches, including a queen sofa bed. The large kitchen area is completely open to the living and dining area, making it the hub of the house with an expansive counter space and bar seating for 4. The dining table seats 8 more, and a small bistro table is great for two more, to play cards or chess.
The kitchen is truly a chef's kitchen and is fully-equipped with anything needed to prepare a fantastic meal for the whole crew! Extras like a Keurig and drip coffee maker will keep everyone happy, and the spacious layout means two cooks in the kitchen won't be tripping over each other when preparing family meals - or craft cocktails!
Upstairs, guests can enjoy 2 king suites! The bedrooms are spacious, with ample storage and Smart TVs, and each has its own large bathroom. One bathroom features double floating sinks and a large, modern walk-in shower stall. The other has a large soaking tub and shower area combined – a very clever use of space!
Stash the kiddos downstairs in their own bunk room, which sleeps 3 total: two in twin bunks and a twin trundle underneath. There’s a TV in the bunk room, and little desk in their room in case anyone has to catch up on school work. A handy half bath is located downstairs, too.
Thyme by the Sea is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacation. Close enough to walk or bike to everything: the beach, galleries, fine cuisine, bike trails, markets, antiques, golf, live theater, a family run book store, outdoor bazaars, and coffee shops! Just 1/3 mile walk to Seaside! This brand new chic beach home is the perfect vacation spot whether you stay a few days, a week or a month. We look forward to welcoming you!
! NEW PROPERTY – REVIEWS COMING SOON !
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING about PARADISE BEACH RENTALS:
“Debbie and Michael from Paradise Beach Rentals were extra attentive to make sure that we had everything that we needed to make sure that our vacation was a great one!” - Grace F.
“Michael James the property manager is professional, communicative, caring, makes things happen. He ROCKS.” - Rafik S.
“The property manager, Michael James with Paradise Beach Rentals, goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is first class.” - Mark G.
“Michael was a dream to work with...very accommodating and most helpful when we needed to stay extra nights.” - Peter J.
“Michael James from Paradise Beach Rentals responded quickly to any issues we had.” - Chris A.
Sleeps 7 in Beds, 9 with the Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Brand New 50" Smart HDTV with Full HD Mediacom Cable Box
- Bedroom 1 - Bunk Beds with Pull out Trundle below
- Full Kitchen with Gas Stovetop and Oven
- Dining area
- Living Room with doors leading out back to covered deck with dining and seating
- 1/2 Bathroom
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom 2 - King Master Suite, Brand New Smart TV, Master Bath with Double Vanity & Large Walk-in Shower
- Bedroom 3 - King Master Suite, Brand New Smart TV, Master Bath with Double Vanity, Large Walk-in Shower & Soaking Tub
- Get UP TO a $490 credit (based on length of stay) to use towards Bikes, kids Bikes, Beach Gear, Corn Hole, Stand up and Paddle, Kayaks, etc.
- 25yrs and older unless accompanied by and supervised by parents the whole stay (we cater to family friendly bookings)
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 3 Dedicated Parking Spots
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
- *** Additionally, any optional trip insurance purchased through Paradise Beach Rentals website at time of booking or through company agents is NOT refundable after it binds. That additional Trip Insurance premium binds after 14 days and would NOT be refundable 14 days after it has been added to the reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, lost/damaged bikes or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $350 (up to $700 during spring break).
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
No Visitor Reviews Available